Mission 4#

HERE YE HERE YE
The contest is coming to a close on the forth mission!

(Because my math sucks. Like seriously Kristine you were off by one mission.)

Thank the Lord!

PRAISE JESUS!

YES!

Until next year..... or month

Does that mean I have to talk to you people again?

Pretty Much.

Egh.

HA YOU THOUGHT YOU GUYS ESCAPED!!!

Eh not really you're always somewhere.

That's not true.

Remember that time when-...

Nevermind.

ERICAAAAAA

KRISTINEEEEE

WHY ARE WE YELLING!!

TO INCLUDE EMPHASIS ON STUFF!!!

WHY?

KRISTINEEEEEE

SHUT YOUR CONJUNCTION JUNCTIONS!!

Nuuuu.

START YOUR MISSION SO WE CAN GET THIS OVER WITH.

My mission won't be like any other mission.
What I want you guys to do is make a banner like a dollar bill and put either your role model or favorite food where George Washington is.

Customize your dollar bill the way you want it to be. Don't just slap a face down on it. I want you guys to add in your aspirations and passions on this dollar bill.

Add in your favorite things. Your favorite colors! The dollar bill doesn't even have to be green. Your favorite quotes!

It's basically your own customized dollar bill. A bill that you would use for money in your imagination. Kinda like if you were the ruler!

Or you could go the easy route.

You could make a cover through an artists eyes.

Basically use ordinary objects and transform them into art. Like how an artists imagination is always flowing.

IF I SEE THAT A PICSART MAGIC FILTER TAKES UP 99% OF THE COVER I WILL FIND YOU!!!

For this one, get creative I'll leave it all to you!

The entries are limitless! Make however many you want! You can make one of each if you want TBH I want to see your creative sides!!

Manipulative is preferred but any will do!!!

YOU CALL THAT EASY?

Yeah I guess the first is easier.

Well sweet baby apple dumplings

HAS ANYBODY EVER WATCHED ANASTASIA?

Ahem, great.

Awesome.

Hey guys! Have you ever been so angry at someone you wanted to murder them? Well that's happening now!

YOU MOTHER FLIPPING DOLPHIN BUTT

Uh...dolphins don't have butts really.

Smart Alec.

No, honey, that's called common sense.

Deadline: Whenever you feel like it

Yeah right HA

Actual Deadline: August 11, 2017
EASTERN TIME

Blame Kristine for the early deadline. She couldn't be bothered to upload. Plus school is on the fourteenth! Egh I know.

THATS NOT TRUE I MADE A BOOK

I SWEAR IF I HAVE TO PULL OFF ANOTHER FIGHT AGAIN! I WILL SKIN YOU ALL!

Ok, and that's why I'll never piss off Erica!

So before one of us gets accidentally killed!

MAY THE BEST DESIGNER WIN!!!!