episode1

ANOTHER |part1
When Eunji and Chanyeol dating, thoose two were really happy. But one day Eunji's company said that the company will never comfirm Chanji so Eunji must seperate him quickly. Eunji was upset and didn't know how she tells that to Yeol.
When she told that to him, he didn't want to seperate, and he said 'I'll protect you so you don't need that company.' But Eunji said she can't do that bc of her group, and she just walked away, and thats made Yeol very angry and broken at the same time.
Then the PlanA, Eunji's company, update Eunji's photos with Shinee Key, really old photos. But Yeol didn't know that and he was very broke. And day after Yeol saw that photo, Eunji's company share a photo too, but this time it was in Eunji's account and when Chanyeol saw that he was madly deeply angry and wanting a revenge.
Then he text to her ex gf, and they met. The girl want him so much so she act like she was drunk, so Chanyeol was drunk too and some of girl's friends take a picture.
Really shocking news on billboard the next day. 'Chanyeol with his ex girlfriend yesterday night, or may we say his new and current girlfriend? We hope all exol respond positively that situation'
But there was an exol didn't respond positively..... When Eunji saw the news she couldn't get her to stop crying, as expected.
-----
I left a collage to media about that episode, dont forget to check.
And Im not an English so, there'll be some little mistakes please ignore them.