episode7

ANOTHER |part7
The 3rd night Yeol still trying to close to Eunji, talk with her and always smile her. But Eunji didn't talk with him.
Eunji won an award that night for her solo album, and sing Spring. Her fans always there for support her. And Yeol too.
Then Exo went to stage to perform without Baek, bc he went for his schedule. They sing Overdose, but bc of Baek didn't there, Yeol sing his part too, so Yeol was started to song.
I drew you in closer with all I had
Now I can’t turn it back (trans)
In the middle of song Yeol's eyes teared up. But he try to sign like nothing happen. Actually he was very bad at doing this. And fans asked to him that why was he cry, and said to him don't cry. And then he was started to talk without SM's knowing.
"I'm really sorry about crying in front of all of you Exo-l.  Its been very hard nowadays, and this may be my last chance to talk something about what ı did wrong, and to apologize. I want to apologize from who is here. Who is I loved and I'll love. I'm sorry about I didn't try to stop you even if I die for it. I'm sorry about I never call you for became like we used to be. I'm sorry about the last misunderstanding. It isn't what you think. That will never happened. So please don't run away from me and let just talk and became we used to be. Can we, (sob), can we just, just little talk, ah sorry...'
He started to whimpered, and he left to the stage, went back.
Eunji couldn't stand that, so she went out to breathe.
Inside is very loud bc everyone talk about Yeol and THE girl. At the beginning they think girl may be Seohyun and maybe Yeol is in regret. But then they realised Seohyun isn't there.
And they remembered about Eunji and Yeol's rumors. Everyone looked for Eunji at the same time and they didn't saw her.
But if the girl is Eunji, whats with Eunji's boyfriend, Key?
-----
I left a collage to media about that episode, dont forget to check.
And Im not an English so, there'll be some little mistakes please ignore them.
Please look at my other story, magazine. Its about Suho and Chorong, uri leader couple, a texting. Hope you like my stories.