episode4

ANOTHER |part4
When Eunji arrieved there, she was very excited. She want to hug Chanyeol and lie together with a warm hug like they did before. She want to listen his heartbeat. She just stopped in front of Yeol's door, she was knew his password so she can get in, but she was hesitated. And before she wrote the password she crush the wall wrongly. She took a deep breath and just wrote the password. Its still the same, so she can get in.
But something was wrong. A girls shoe was standing doors near.
And then she showed up.
Seohyun.
The girl who date with Chanyeol before Eunji.
The girl who date with Chanyeol after Eunji.
And she was wearing just a shirt probably belongs to Chanyeol.
And she was like 'what are doing in my area?'
Eunji was really shock, felt crappy and hurt. They look at each others and seems like Eunji second by second became smaller. Seohyun was talking about something like 'didn't you know you two are over, I'm here now?' but Eunji can't hear anything except her heart clap and another ones patters. This must be Yeol, she thought. And I must go now, before see Yeol.
But she cant move.
Then Yeol cames up, they were broke, they felt crappy and more...
Yeol didn't say anything, this is the most breakest thing for Eunji. She just turned around and move away from there, without anyone behind her. She thought may Yeol came after for her, but he didn't.
Like the first time they seperate, Yeol didn't go after for her.
Like before, Yeol didn't try to stop her.
So Eunji didn't stopped her tears and her cry too.
-------
I left a collage to media about that episode, dont forget to check.
And Im not an English so, there'll be some little mistakes please ignore them.