episode10

ANOTHER |part10
When Yeol hold her hand, both was nervous. And than Yeol ask what if they eat before talking, bc he still believing Eunji will be softer after the meal. Eunji is nervous too, and didn't want to talk about sad memories so she accepted. When Eunji saw the meals she think about eat one of them without Yeol, so she didn't give any to Yeol, with an evily smile. Poor Yeol must eat only a slice of bread, and he didn't talk about that bc he think if he talks, Eunji will be angry and Yeol didn't want that. Eunji must be softest person while he try to apologize so, he just eat his toast.
When Eunji finished her meal she was so full, so she said to Yeol, if he still keeps the dog which they adopted together, she want to go and play with him. Then Eunji went and Yeol can't stopped her bc he was snapless and hungry. When she went out, Yeol just grumble about, how can a thing as little her, can eat all of the meal, and left for him just a slice of bread. He wallowed on the sofa, this is shape of his revolting.
When Eunji is at outside, she suddenly met her brother Minki, she was surprised and Minki too.  But he didn't wait for that and went to beside Yeol. And he punced bc he is always cause her sister's cry. And the last night he cant reached her sister and he was worried about that.
Yeol knows he deserved that so he just stand and wait for his punchs. After a while he calmed down and he stopped. Actually he knows Yeol is innocent, bc they were always good and they keeped talked when they were seperate. Minki said he didn't got in the two's business before, but he cant stand her sis' cry. And when Minki calmed down, they started to talk about how Yeol can apologize, and then they heard Eunji's patters. Yeol did quiet sign to Minki, and he lay down and close his eyes.
When Eunji came in and saw them like that, she was afraid and ran beside Yeol. She tried to woke him up, but Yeol keeped to play. Eunji shoot out to Minki what was he doing and keep try to wake him up, but then the two started to laugh and Eunji was dumpfounded at first. But when she understand whats going on she got angry and grumble a lot...
-----
GUYS!!! IT FELT LIKE IM DOING PROMOTION BUT DONT FORGET TO CHECK MY OTHER STORIES
SURONG - MAGAZINE
SEYOUNG -AIENKIEN
Probably ı'll focus on aienkien, but there is still some ready episodes for ANOTHER so don't worry
If you guys read MAGAZINE, it isn't hard to write story but there is no vote, and this is heartbreaking

Please take care of my stories guys

I left a collage to media about that episode, dont forget to check.
And Im not an English so, there'll be some little mistakes please ignore them.