Louis Tomlinson imagine (Centre Parcs) Part 2

The next day, you had decided to meet up with Perrie and Michelle over at the plaza for starbucks coffee while Zayn and Louis had taken the boys to play a bit of soccer and quad biking which they all found fun. A few fans soon spot you, Perrie and Michelle still in starbucks and they rushed over to the both of you, mainly to ask Perrie for an autograph as they recognised her from Little Mix. "OMG, you're Perrie Edwards from Little Mix, aren't you" one girl asks with tears of joy rolling down her cheeks, Perrie slightly nods as she smiles up at the four fans who have asked her to sign some things, "yes, but 'm now Perrie Malik" Perrie says as she signs some autographs and takes a few pictures with the fans while you sit there talking to Michelle who was getting nervous with all the strange girls coming up to her mum and asking for pictures.

After a while you three had finally met up with the boys and decided to go see the fireworks to finish for the day. 

Hours later, you and Louis were back at the chalet with Leo and Lucas both tucked in their beds as you and Louis were sitting quietly by the fire and watching a movie before deciding to go to bed yourselves. "What shall we do tomorrow, babe?" Louis asks as he had an arm wrapped around you waist while you laid down on the sofa, "I don't know, we could go see a magic show down at the pancake house" you say as you give a slight yawn, Louis thinks about it for a moment then he agrees, thinking you guys could also have breakfast down at the pancake house as well.

soon it was time to leave and as you drove home, Louis and you both said you'd return next year as you and your two sons had the best time ever.