Niall Horan imagine (Centre Parcs) Part 2

The next morning you were still tired and you just wanted to sleep most of the morning but Niall wouldn't let you. "Y/N, Y/N" Niall calls from the side of your bed as he looks down at you with his pale blue eyes that you always fall for, "what do you want Horan?" you ask                                               "I'm starving" Niall says    "then go have something to eat" you say, hoping he'd leave you alone so you could sleep in peace, but you knew that was a long shot. "You said we could go to the pancake house for breakfast this morning" Niall says as you remember, him begging you last night if you two could go down to the pancake house and you said yes without thinking. "Ok Niall, let me just get ready" you say as you get up from the bed, giving a slight yawn, "ok priincess, but please be quick" Niall says as he runs out the room.

You two soon arrive down at the pancake house where Niall and you order straight away and later on you two were at the plaza walking around then you both went for a swim to finish off your lovely and relaxing weekend.

The next day, you two were in the car and ready to leave for home and as you were exiting the place, Niall turns to you and smiles as he was greatful to a have an amazing girlfrined who takes him somewhere with a relaxing atmosphere. "We're coming back here next year" Niall says

"I knew you'd like it here" you say