Harry Styles imagine (Centre Parcs) Part 1

You and your husband Harry were staying at Centre Parcs, Elvedon for seven days along with your 8 year old daughter Darcy and your 5 year old daughter Marie. You had been there tons of times since Darcy was a baby, when you and Harry were trying to think of a family friendly holiday place, you suggested Centre parcs since you had quite a lot of memories there as a child.

You and Harry had booked an Owl encounter for the four of you since both your daughters loved animals just as much as you and Harry do. "Look Marie" you coo as you point at the owl in front of you two, but she soon lost interest after a while, "mummy, daddy, it's...cold" Marie says as she starts to shiver, both you and Harry look at each other as you both wander the same thing, who was going to take Marie inside the plaza for hot chocolate, since you had another half an hour to go. "I'll take her to starbucks" you say

"no babe, I'll take her. You and Darcy can stay here if you two want" Harry says

"Harry, I'm alright. I've seen this before, you haven't and it would be nice for you and Darcy" you say "alright babe, if you want" Harry says and you take Marie's hand and you both leave the owl encounter and head starbucks where you and Marie both sat down and ordered two hot drinks while waiting for Harry and Darcy.

Hours had passed and you were in the wave pool, along with Harry and your two daughters who were holding tightly onto both you and Harry as soon as the waves came on, after a while you were all in the salt pool where you and Harry were looking up at the night sky while Darcy and Marie were both splashing about as you both kept an eye on them from a safe distance.

The next day, you, Harry, Darcy and Marie were playing a bit of tennis after having breakfast over at the pancake house, then the four of you headed back to the chalet where you and Darcy both left Harry and Marie resting while you and Darcy went on the trail ride you had booked for the two of you. You, Harry, Darcy and Marie spent the next three days down at the subtropical paradise swimming.