Niall Horan imagine (Centre Parcs) Part 1

Even though you and your boyfriend, Niall didn't have any kids, you two were still going to Centre Parcs for the weekend as you thought it would be a great way for you and Niall to spend his weekend off, knowing he would find it relaxing.

You had just arrived and after a couple of hours wait to get to the front of the que, you were now driving round and looking for your chalet that you'd be staying in for the weekend. "Princess, have you found it yet" Niall says as he's excited about seeing what the chalet looks like and he couldn't wait to be able to relax, "no not yet. I'll tell you when I find it" you say as you kept on repeating the chalet number you were staying in. "What was the number again?" Niall asks    "it was Maple 752" you say, you finally find the right chalet and Niall parks the car so you two could get your suitcase you two were sharing and also the shopping bags full of food. While you bought the suitcase and the shopping bags into the chalet, Niall took the bikes off from the car and locked them just outside your chalet.

"Princess, I'm just goiing to leave the car in the carpark" Niall says as he opens the door and leaves you alone in the chalet so you could sort out the food from the shopping bags. You soon waited for Niall to return and just as you decided to get into your swimsuit, Niall walks through the door. "Babe, you're just on time. I was just going to change into my swimsuit" you say as you give Niall a hug, he smiles sweetly then he remembers that you two had made plans to go swimming down at the subtropical paradise swimming pool. 

You two had cycled your bikes down to the plaza and locked them in the bike park, and now you and Niall were in the wave pool, floating in the waves. Niall made sure you were with him at all times when the waves were on as he knew you weren't that strong of a swimmer. After the waves, you both went down the water slide then you decided to take Niall to the rapids which you always you used to go on with your friend when you were a bit younger. "Are you sure about this Y/N" Niall asks as he holds your hand tightly as you two made your way to the rapids, "of course, I used to go on them all the time when I was younger" you say as you felt Niall's grip loosen a bit, "ok, I just don't want my princess to get hurt" Niall say, you two went down the wild rapids and later on you were relaxing under the stars in the salt pool where some fans spotted you and Niall and they stopped for a few minutes to talk to you two, then they went to carry on with what they were doing.  

The next day you and Niall went for a massage and then you played a bit of golf and afterwards you went to cafe rouge for lunch. You then went bowling and you finished the day off at the disco where you and Niall just danced around a bit and not caring who was watching.