It's You

It's been a really confusing past week. Y/C/N, my crush for what feels like forever, broke up with his girlfriend, and my friend, Y/F/N. I still have no idea why, but she seems pretty upset about it. I never told her that he's my crush, mostly because she had always made it super clear that he was all her's, but also because I was embarrassed. I knew I never had a chance with him. I still don't.
"Y/N?"
I feel a hand on my shoulder. I look up and see Y/C/N looking down at me, eyes filled with concern.
"Yeah?"
"Are you okay?" he asks, sitting down next to me.
Today is Friday. It's the end of a long week, and the school holidays are coming next week. It's currently the lesson before lunch, and I couldn't take the stuffiness of the classroom any more. All those voices, and the reek of B.O from the boys who think the basic need for deodorant don't apply to them. I just needed some air. To be honest, It's really sweet that Y/C/N thought to follow me out.
"Yeah," I nod. "Just needed a breather."
He nods. "I get it. It's been a long week."
"Are you okay?" I ask him, "I heard about you and Y/F/N."
He looks down. "Yeah, it hurt but it needed to done. I couldn't be in that relationship anymore. Especially when I knew I was meant to be with someone else."
I gasp. I think Y/C/N notices, because he raises his eyebrows at me. I guess I'm just shocked that he broke up with Y/F/N, because of another girl. That's gotta suck for her. Then it dawns on me. I'm one step further away from him. There's another girl in the line. Ughh.
"Wow," I mutter, "That's...not what I was expecting you to say."
He nods. "Yeah, but... Y/N, can I be Frank with you?"
"Sure Frank," I reply, causing a smirk to appear on his face.
"Do you know what it's like for everyone to expect you to like someone, but to find yourself thinking non-stop about someone else? To wonder what they're doing at this very moment, to think about what it would look like for their beautiful face to merge into a smile because of something you said? To know what it's like for them to lay next to you, hand in hand?"
I nod. "Sorta, I mean not that I'm expected to like someone, but I'm expected to not, and he's all I can think about."
Suddenly, his face turns to an unreadable expression. "Y/N, I need to tell you something."
I nod. Mentally preparing for the worst, but then the unthinkable happens....he grabs my hand and sparks immediately fly up my arm. "It's you."
My heart stops beating. I can't breathe. "W-what's me?"
He smiles. "It's you I can't stop thinking about."
I'm still shocked. But then he leans forward. "I'm going to try something, if that's okay with you."
I nod. But all I can think is He's going to kiss me. He's really going to kiss me. What if I suck at kissing? What if I do the wrong thing? I've never kissed anyone before? What if- and then his lips are on mine. And surprisingly, my body knows exactly what to do. And we're kissing. Then I pull away, earning a groan from him. I giggle.
"It's you too."
He smiles. "Y/N, will you be my girlfriend?"
I nod. For once, I'm not thinking about what Y/F/N wants. I'm not thinking about what anyone wants, anyone but me. "Yes. I'd love to."
And we're kissing again.