3.

Elton's Perspective

"Elton! There is a fan here for you!" I sigh and walk down stairs looking at my phone. Once at the end if the hall from the door i hear "Sure, you could call me that" come from a familiar voice. I look up and see my best friend, Yin Shepherd standing in my door way. I drop my phone, see Sam look wide eyed at me then walk slowly towards the door, making sure i wasn't dreaming.

I say quietly but loud enough "Yin... Is that you...?" She nods, and begins to cry and smile. I run at the door and shove Sam out of the way. I hug her as tight as i can and cry on her shoulder. She whispers "I missed you Eltee."

"I missed you too Yin-Tin."

I introduce her to the boys, one by one. She met Sam at the door, but he still hugs her and says something inaudible. She says "Its ok Sam, if a random girl showed up at my door, I would be skeptical as well. Don't worry we're cool." He smiles and then Colby goes up to her.

"So you are the Yin Elton talks about so much! I'm Colby, nice to meet you" my face turns red and Yin looks at me. She turns to Colby.

"Nice to meet you as well. What does Elton say about me..?"

Colby replies "Only good things" then pauses "some better then others." My face might as well catch on fire, but then Aaron goes up to her and hugs her, what is with them and hugging?!

"Nice too meet you too, but i didn't catch a name.." Aaron looks at her.

"Im Aaron nice to meet you! I'm happy you're here, Elton really missed you" She looks at me and smiles.

"I really missed him too" I smile and watch Aaron sit down. She looks at Corey, who is just staring at her. I shake him and he stands up automatically, walking over to Yin.

He takes her and and says "Hello, im Corey Scherer, pleased to meet you. Im sorry for not responding earlier."

She just laughs and says "Hi Corey, nice to meet you, but you dont need to be formal, Elton's friends are my friends if they decide im not obnoxious!"

I laugh quietly and smile. Corey then whispers to me "Elton, i just made a fool of myself, and your best friend thinks im weird!"

"Bro, That's my sister, don't be nervous, shes cool!" I say that louder than i expected. Yin makes jokes about me thinking shes cool and Colby says "Dude, we lucked out! I like her already!" I see Yin blush and everyone nod in agreement.

She ends up staying in the guest bedroom for the time she is here and as she is unpacking i decide to invite her into the Prank Wars. I talk to the boys and set the camera up. I grab a plate and break it. Corey runs up and pours fake blood on me and runs off.

I hear Yin run down the stairs and then yells "Sam, Colby, Aaron, Corey! Grab first aid supply and call an ambulance!" I start to feel kinda bad and feel a wet rag against my head. I then feel her hand hit my face and try to wake up me. I hear cry quietly then 4 boys laughing behind her.

She snaps "What is wrong with you guys! He could be severely hurt!" I then start laughing and see her look at me in shock.

I announce "Welcome to the Prank Wars Yin!"

She throws the rag in my face and says "Im here for 2 hours and you are pranking me again?!" That makes me remember our prank war we had years ago. I point to the camera, and she then says, getting up with the help of Sam, "You will regret this Elton Castee, mark my words!" I began to feel bad but get up and shower.

Time Skip

I get dressed and hear Corey explaining Rocket League to Yin. I walk in and he pushes her off the couch, onto the large beanbag. "What the holy heck did i do to you!"

"Uncle Elton needs a spot!" Corey replys. I hold my hand out to Yin and she grabs it. I help her up and hear a series of "Awww!" I simply flip them off and hear Colby fake cry. Yin laughs and leans on me "You big meany you made Colby cry" she says as if we were 7. I laugh and sit by Corey and she sits at my feet.

Sam soon says "So how long are you here for?" I look at Yin, curious as well. She looks hurt and says "Wow you want me gone already" she laughs and Sam quickly says "No i didn't mean it like that! Even if we met 1 and a half hours ago, i like you. I have never warmed up to someone so quickly!"

I see her blush then say "That's sweet Sam, i like you guys also! But, i leave in 2 days..." All faces drop, including mine and Yin's. There is a moment of silence when an idea hits me.

"I have an idea!" I practically yell. The boys look over at me and Yin looks up.

"Since everyone likes Yin, and Yin likes everyone, why doesn't Yin move to L.A. and live with us?" Everyone's faces grow smiles except Yin's.

"How much for rent?" I do the math in my head, 400 × 6= 2400 is about right..

"Everyone would pay 400 a month". I see Yin consider it.

"Yin, you are my best friend, and i don't want another 10 years without seeing each other. I don't want another year in general! We have missed each other and each others life for a long time. Please Yin, the boys like you, and that's rare" they all laugh, "and you know i love you" i look at the boys "as a sister" i add. "What about a job! I don't have one!" "We can help you find one in 2 days! And if the boys choose not to help i will." I add. The boys all nod and wait for an answer.

Please note, I understand that isn't the amount, and I don't have good estimation skills. Yerp.

"Ok." I hear her whisper "What was that, i dont think everyone can hear you!" I turn on my camera. She stands up and smiles "Ok! I'll move to L.A. and live with my best friend, and new friends!" She then notices the camera and says, "First you make me cry on camera and now you are recording me agreeing to move in? We have an odd relationship Elton..." She just smiles and hugs me, then the boys one by one. I happen to notice when she hugged Corey, he blushed, but i shrugged it off.

Your Perspective

I am going to move to L.A. and live with my best friend and his roommates. I am excited, but mostly scared... What should I think??

End of chapter

Heller! So Yin is moving with Elton and the boys! And does Corey have a crush on you? And does Yin have a crush that she hasn't realized? Find out sooner or later!