15.

A/N 1: Thank you for 4K reads! Holy llama i never though this book would go as far as it has!
A/N 2: Thank you for your amazing support, and wonderful comments! I love you all!
A/N 3: A lot of perspective change in this one, but also a lot happens so hold on to your pants my friends!
A/N 4: The New Zealand trip will more than likely have about 4 or 5 ish chapters, but i will do my best to make them interesting and so what action packed!
A/N 5: This is a short chapter.

Lets get right.... Into the chapter!

Your Perspective

He puts me down and looks down, rubbing his neck. "S-soryy..." I laugh nervously, "Its fine. No w-worries." I look at him for a moment and begin to say something but am cut off by...

Elton's Perspective

I laugh as Yin runs throughout the house yelling "Guys! Corey's gonna kill me!". I hear her laugh at the same time, and i realize something, that has nothing to do with anything at all. We leave for New Zealand in a week! She runs outside and i stop Corey from going after her. "We need to buy those tickets soon, we leave next Thursday Corey. Do not forget to buy them." I let go of him as he nods, and opens the back door, but shutting it before he goes out. He hides out in the kitchen and waits for something, im not sure what though. The front door opens and i hear light footsteps go up the stairs and then nothing.

I turn my attention back to the game and minutes later, all noise stops. I finish the round and go to look for Yin and Corey. I go to the kitchen and right before i go to look in the living room, i see Corey, holding Yin in the air, by her waist... And Yin blushing deeply. I shake my head and watch from a far, hoping Corey does something, yet also doesn't, but of course he doesn't. I turn around and walk to the game room as i hear "S-sorry..." And "Its fine. No w-worries." I laugh at their awkwardness and move on with my life.

Your Perspective

...A kiss. Corey is kissing me, and I felt butterflies in my stomach as it happened. He pulls away and just turns, walking into the kitchen, with out saying a thing, but I could tell by his face there was a hint of regret, but also concern, however mostly happiness. I stand there for a moment until i hear Aaron on the phone, coming back down stairs. I quickly move and I hear him say "My lips are sealed." I look at him, and see his smug face, knowing that he saw everything. "Why do you always end up knowing things in life, more than anyone else? I swear, its like your stalking me or something!" He simply chuckles as he hangs up his pretend phone call.

? ? ?

So. Corey thinks he just kiss Yin and get away with it? Nope. I bet Yin forgot about me in this moment. Well, guess what, her, and the rest of the house will experience HELL! They all seem to care about her, but that'll change in a blink of the eye. Elton, Corey, Sam, and Colby, will know the truth about her. She will pay for what she has done to me. I quickly pull away from the blinds, and look through the pictures in the car. "Goodbye Yin".

End of chapter

Goodbye Yin. It was nice knowing you.

Who do you think it is?