Chapter 12

I am so sorry this is late. First personal issues came up. Then it was work and my main computer screwed up again. I switched to my other computer and we have no internet! I finally finish the chapter and the internet got fixed. When I go to upload the chapter....No more internet. We finally can get the chapter up :).

“Why would you want her when she is a white wolf? Most parents just throw the child out and let them die.” Santiago stated.

“White wolves deserve to die. They are a disease. When they live, others die.” Fernando replied.

“A parent is suppose to love their child no matter what.” Nathaniel argued.

The woman laughed. “You are funny. White wolves should be killed once their born. I despise that my mate didn't personally kill her.”

“Now Eleanor, we talked about this. The midwife hid her before I could find her and kill her. Though I did kill the midwife for you”

Arigette walked out and grabbed Santiago's arm. “What is going on?”

“Nothing Mate, you go back to bed” Santiago told her.

Arigette shook her head. “What is going on Santiago?”

Eleanor crossed her arms. “We are looking for our pup. She is a white wolf.”

Arigette shook her head. “I know everyone in this pack, there are no white wolves here.”

“I smelt her horrible stench. She must be hiding in your pack” Eleanor claimed.

Santiago stepped in front of Arigette. “My mate keeps an eye on everyone that enters and leaves our pack. I trust her when she claims there is no white wolf in this pack. I ask that you leave nicely now.”

“Let us investigate then. We just want to dispose of her and if she is here then we need to know” Fernando explained.

“There is nothing to investiagte” Nathaniel claimed.

Eleanor stepped near him and sniffed the air. “You smell like her!”

Santiago raised an eyebrow. “How would you know what your pup smelled like when you threw her away?”

Arigette glared. “A mother never forgets her pup's smell. It implants in their nose and head.”

Eleanor smirked. “So who wants to tell me why this boy smells like the little shit?”

Raven and Jericho stepped outside. “The pack has awaken alpha. They wish to know your orders” Raven told them.

Nathaniel looked at him. “See if they are well enough to travel. I don't wish to stay where we are not wanted.”

Raven nodded and walked back in the cave. Nathaniel looked at Jericho and waved him over. Jericho walked up to him. “Take my mother back inside. See if Liecia's friend can carry some of the pups”

Jericho looked at him confused. Nathaniel sighed. “Just go”

Jericho nodded. He grabbed Arigette's arm and went back in the cave. Fernando bursted out laughing. “This little pup is the alpha?!”

“Better than you I can tell. You put fear in your pack. My pup is like a friend and a parent to our pack.” Santiago spoke.

Eleanor growled. She started for the cave when Nathaniel stepped in her way. “You will not disturb my pack. I don't believe you would like me entering yours”

Raven came back out. “The pack agrees to move alpha. The woman are getting pups ready while the men pack. Which way are we going?”

Nathaniel looked at Eleanor and Fernando. “Can you handle this father? I wish to speak moving details with the pack but don't need outside ears”