Chapter 18

Arigette smiled as Leonardo brought her coffee. “Is there a reason you are here brother?”

“Your stupid mate kept me up all night and I hate drinking coffee alone so I decided you would be my partner.”

“Did you bring Draven anything?”

Leonardo shook his head. “Santiago told Annabelle to put Draven on a specific eating schedule. He doesn't want Draven to attack anyone while getting food so he set it to where he could be here if something happens.”

Arigette put her coffee down and looked at Draven. He still had his back to her in his sleep. She looked at Leonardo. “I am gonna trust my wolf. I want you here to shut the door after I go in.”

“WHAT?!”

Arigette shifted and went to scratch on the door. Leonardo shook his head and took a drink of his coffee. Arigette growled at him. 'Let me in!'

“I am not getting killed by your mate sister.”

'Let me in Leo. My wolf wants to reconnect with her pup. Let me trust her'

Leonardo sighed. “I won't do it. I am not gonna loose you. I can't go through that again.”

Arigette tilted her head. 'You won't Leo. Draven won't hurt me. At least he won't in wolf form'

Leonardo put his coffee down and stood up. “You take full blame for this”

He pressed the button and the door opened. Arigette ran in and Leonardo shut the door then locked it. Draven woke up and looked at Arigette. He growled and backed up.

Arigette laid on her stomach and whined. 'I am not your alpha, enemy, or judge. I am your mother pup. Let me love you again'

Draven kept growling. Arigette crawled forward a little. 'Please pup. Let me prove that I won't leave you'

A song started to play on the intercom. Arigette growled at the window. 'Knock it off Leonardo!'

The song, Mother Knows Best, got louder. Arigette quickly shifted and banged on the window. “I swear to god Leonardo! Cut that crap out!”

She heard a laugh. She turned to see Draven laughing. “You shifted...” She trailed off.

Draven stopped laughing at glared at her. The door opened and clothes were thrown in. The door slammed shut. “I am not watching this moment with Draven naked”

Draven quickly dressed then went back to his corner. Arigette put her hands on her hips. “You shouldn't be watching this anyways Leonardo! If I find out you made popcorn then you will die”

“I don't have popcorn dear sister. I learned my lesson last time. Doesn't mean I don't have movie candy though”

“LEONARDO ANGELO DRACKOS!”

“Oh a full name. Mother would be so proud of you Getti”

Draven fell to floor laughing. Arigette looked at him. “This is not funny pup! That man out there has no self control with annoying people!”

“Actually, I just have no self control when annoying you Getti. Everyone else just ignores me.”

Arigette crossed her arms over her chest. “Turn that god dang music off. I am trying to reconnect with my pup here and you just have to butt in”

“Its my job. I have done it ever since you were born dear sister. To think, I even butted in on your sleep.”

'Santiago!' Arigette screamed in her head.