Chapter 7

Mikael opened his eyes as the clock pealed incessantly. He groaned, slapping wildly around until the noise, stopped. Slowly, he sat up, rubbing his eyes blearily.

His room was just as he left, but even if he was robbed he wouldn't be able to tell, he was too tired. He looked over the night stand where the alarm was seated and grabbed his phone, waking it up. He had four messages.

Clint: Great show last night. The next gig is in two weeks. See you at the studio later.

That's right. The concert. He struggled to remember, but only bits and pieces of the night flew through his mind. It was unbelievable – that's for sure. Hopefully, he'll remember more as the day goes on.

After the successful front act at during the Under Prescription concert, they were invited to two more concerts after a couple of weeks.

He scrolled down, deciding he'll answer Clint's message later.

Johnson: I had a good time guys! It was batshit crazy!

"Good time doesn't even begin to cover it," Mikael murmured to himself. He continued to scroll down.

Agata: Where the fuck are you? We have an exam today!

Holy Shit!

Mikael jumped off the bed almost tripping. He took a quick shower and grabbed his bag and jacket after putting on his uniform.

The school was just around the corner, he sprinted anyway.

On the way to school, he noticed a red Ferrari at a red light. He was marveling at the beauty of the car until he saw the gorgeous face of the girl at the passenger side. He recognized the girl right away with her jet black, long and straight hair and piercing blue eyes.

Rogue?

The traffic light turned green and the Ferrari drove away.

Shit! He snarled under his breath and took off running as fast as he could.

"R-Rogue! Rogue!" Mikael yelled, running after the car while waving his hands. "Rogue, wait!"

The car zoomed inside the University and Mikael had to stop to catch his breath. He leaned against the lamppost nearest him. He put his hands on his knees using the pole to help himself upright. He then looked up letting the cool wind blow his sweat-soaked hair.

Eight fifteen, he arrived at the school fifteen minutes earlier than expected. He then pulled his gaze away to look around. He soon realized that he wasn't far from their room. He would need to get going soon if he didn't want to be late.

He let his head droop down, still catching his breath, and stayed there for a moment. He then straightened himself up, trying to shake off the tenseness he felt in his muscles.

He walked nonchalantly toward their room and met the scrutinizing look of his twin sister.

"What?" He asked as he took his seat.

"You look...pale-ish. Are you okay?" Agata asked.

"Yeah," he shrugged.

"You looked like you've run a marathon," she remarked.

"Ferrero." The professor called.

"Here!" Mikael and Agata answered in unison.

"Agata pay attention, I'm doing a roll call on the boys."

"Ooops." Agata let out a shy smile. "Sorry."

Soon, the lights dimmed for the presentation.

"I thought we have an exam?" he whispered to Agata.