Chapter 2

Whaddup guys! I surprisingly gained an audience within this piece of literature of mine, and thank god hallelujah it's summer break so I can update for a while. Point out any mistakes politely and enjoy the chap!
-'-"-'-"-'-"-'-"-'-"-'-"-'-"-'-"-'-"-'-"-'-"
Shiro's POV

Man why does it feel like it's gonna be a ruff day?
.
.
.
Oh gawd ever since I found out that the cat likes puns, I can never stop myself from doing them... and that was in middle school! Anyways it's Monday.... great College. Gotta cook breakfast... then wake up kitty and shower...

I stood up from my comfy bed, folded up the blanket and put it on the pillows. I went to the kitchen and started to heat up some water... then I cooked bacon and eggs, reheated the rice and set up the table. After that, I went upstairs to Kuro's room to wake up the devil herself.

"Sorry for intruding." I mumbled and opened her door. Man, she needs to clean her room... it's messier than mine... AND I'M A GUY. I gently sat on her bed and carried her on my back to the living room then opened the blinds in her face...

"Sssscccssssshhhhhh!" I heard her hiss as she put up her pa- hands on her face... "Rise and shine, kitty cat. We've got about... 2 hrs to get ready and I know that you're a slowpoke..." I told her as I turned around and noticed... that she's sleeping again. Okay then plan B. I turned into my dog form, went on her, licked her face 3 times and started BARKING IN HER EARS.

"OH MY GAWD STFU MAN. Please. Alright I'm up and I'm hungwy..." She said in a descending tone as she walked to the table and sat down... with her eyes half open. I shifted back to my human form and decided to give her a poke on the forehead. "Let's eat."
"Itadakimasu."

=^w^= 1 hr later ' A '

"Kuro! You ready yet?" "Getting... dressed.. oof!" Clumsy kitty... we still have one hour anyways since we can just... oh yeah let's pause time a bit here.... breakin the 4th wall... yo ladies n' gentlemen, watashi no namae wa Inuhara Shiro desu. (My name is...) I am Kuro's cousin, best friend and loyal guard dog. I never leave her side, since it is my duty bestowed upon me by her late father to protect her at all costs... especially against their killers... anyways, this guy right here is a rare guy you'll never find (because i'm fictional durrr).

I have weird but epic white hair and dark blue eyes. I am a dog hybrid, if you haven't noticed and I am single. Can't really have me bein away from what I need to protect ay? Anyways, I am currently 19, just a few months earlier than lil kitty and of course, abuse my authority as the older one...

I like anime and occassionally draw, but I am more proficient in the musical category. I can play the piano, guitar, trumpet, 2 kinds of saxophones and le clarinet. I can also cook, and since I am the "older" one, I usually take care of the responsibilities, with some help from lil kitty cat.

The fun thing about being a hybrid... is the fact that you get PoWers!!! We have some capabilities involving magic and superhuman aspects. We'll use the powers we have while going along the story.

That's all for now... let's get back to our unsurprisingly slow Monday.

='w'= 30 minutes later '¤'
"Kitty let's get goin! I'm done with my homework from last Friday." I brag to the lil kitty but this nerd is currently reading a book. Ok then....

I sneak up behind her soundlessly and...
"RAWR!" I give her a surprise attack and felt her shake as she let out a small "nya!" "Geez man I was gettin to the good part. I finished my homework long ago, lazyass so I think we can go." She said as she closed her book and put it in her backpack.

"Do we teleport today or do you wanna walk?" I ask her while levitating around her.
"Teleportation." She says in a straight face, then immediately laughs because she knows that she just can't be serious. "Lezzgo."

We teleported into school and right on cue, the wonderful bell rang and so we went on to our classes... First period, English Literature. Good luck me.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
Hello again people! I decided to give Shiro an introduction as well... and now it's Monday! (At least in their time, poor them) Next chapter... should have a lil bit of trouble... I will update it as long as you're willing to wait for it...