four

SOONYOUNG'S POV

It's still early to go to school so, I decided to go to the convenience store.

What else should I give her? Chocolate, already. Bubble tea, already. Snacks? Yes, of course snacks.

I've been having a crush for her since middle school. I don't have the courage to confess my feelings because I'm scared that she might reject me because she only see me as a bestfriend and that might break our friendship.

That's why I'm doing this.

I bought two snacks for her and put it in her locker. I sticked the sticky note on her locker and quickly went to class.

Ten minutes later, she arrived to class and sat beside me feeling stressed.

"Why? Are you stressed?" I questioned, she responded with nodding her head.

"You received another sticky note? Can I read it?" I asked, trying to act like it's not from me and she handed me the sticky note.

"Did you hate me? Mianhae >,< But this is the only way :)
-Hoshi."

I wrote my name as 'Hoshi' because her nickname 'Byul' means star in korean and at the same time, 'Hoshi' means star too in japanese.

I know I'm creative, praise me.

"Hey, are you lost?" Byul asked as she waved her hand in front of me and I quickly shook my head as I smiled.

"I'm just really curious about why this person likes a cold girl like you." I mocked and chuckled soon after. She glared at me and I started to tickling her.

"Hahahaha! Soonyoung ah, stop! Hahaha! Kwon Soonyoung!!" She shouted while also keep laughing, I stopped and smiled seeing her.

"See, you're more cuter than me." I pinched her cheek and she suddenly went silent as she turned her face away.

Weird.

-