G o l d e n_D r e a m s

"...."

"......"

"pfft.. Wha?"

Sans and frisk stared at themselves blankly, as a golden flower friend popped up with a smirking expression.

"Heck yeah. Didnt i tell you both that you'll start to be..." Flowey leaned in close with a narrow expression, as he quietly mumbled as he told them the word

"...Soulmates. " Flowey whisperd casually.

Frisk tillted her head in confusion, she scrached the back of her head of embarassment of not knowing what it is.

"..Whats.. Soulmates?" Frisk quietly spoke.

"Ah.. So you don't know?" Flowey rasied a brow at the human.

Frisk nodded followed by a light cough.

"...exuse me " Frisk paused.

"....Erm, yea' well sweetcheeks, time for me to go. And i guess I.. Ah.. Sorry need to get back to.. The other boss. " Sans waved as he headed a different direction

"Pfft. Coward" Flowey lightly said, under his breath.

~Snowdin~

"Heya boss. I'm home " Sans grinned as he tapped the door.

A tall figure opened the door, as sans lazily slouched with amusment.

"Ah. So any news about the human?"

"N-news? N-nothing boss..." Sans shoved his hands on his pockets, as he looked away.

Papyrus picked grabbed sans colar with force as he said in a harsh way;

"I do not WANT to repeat myself but, YOU WILL. CATCH THE HUMAN!" He shook sans as he let him go; sans grasped for air as little gaps of coughs started coming out.

"Understand?" Papyrus turned with a glare at his brother as sans nodded lightly.

"Capture. The human. I will be the one to kill them. "

Sans looked down in the snow as he looked back up to his misrable brother, with a nod "Y-yes. B-boss" Sans stutterd.

"Oh and one last thing.." Papyrus paused.

"Dont. Fail ME" Papyus walked away with fire in his eyes.

...
Papyus walked far enough that his figure couldnt be seen.

Sans peeked to the inside and sat on the couch which had lots of drink stains and spaghetti stains.

He sighed as he grabbed a bottle from under the couch, He quickly twisted it open.

"You drink?" A familiar voice rang in his head, as he turned to the creeking door.

A short human appeard on the door, Frisk.

"yeah, you have a problem with that, doll?" Sans said casually as he drank from the bottle.

"Heh, you look like a big baby." Frisk giggled softly.

"Geez stop laughing" Sans kept drinking.

"What are you doing here anyways?" Ssns continued, he tillted his head to see frisk closing the door behind her.

"..Well..." Frisk kept her lips straight, as she moved her hair out of the way

"What? You wanna bang or somthin'?" Sans winked at frisk.

"W-what?! No!!" Frisk shook her hands in surprise as she soon was madly blushing red.

"I mean.. Geez, No. " Frisk said in a firm voice.

Sans raised a brow at frisk as he held another bottle.

"What? Yes, or No?" Sans continued.

Frisk stood straight as she mumbled; "make sure we don't multiply "

"wha- Holy shit are you actually offering?" Sans chuckled as he smirk grew.

"what?" Frisk stared at him with a blank expression

"Heh! Just kidding sweetheart" Sans winked at frisk

Relife escaped her lips as frisk giggled.

"But we should do it sometime~" Sans smirked at her as she blushed madly.

"And thats never gonna happen!"
Frisk cutted in as she hid her blushing face with her amburn hair.

*******

Wink wink
Wow actually this is pretty cheesy. HehhhhhhHHhHhHHHHHHH

Lol jk

QOTD:

FAVORITE UNDERTALE AU!?

Mine is, QuantomTale! (did i spell that righr? ˙˙)

Anywyas i hope yiu have a greattttt Saturday!

Stay determind, Readers!