H i d e

Frisk's Point of View

"STOP!" I screamed. Pushing him away, I didnt want to question my existance. I didnt need to exist anyway.

Tears flowed down and collected in my chin as they fell down, to the cold snow.

My body trembled. Not wanting to face him anyway.

"...Stop.. Please...." I whisperd, Until tence slience hang into the air. My hair gentley flowing through the soft breeze, and golden petals blooming.

"I don't know even why I exist. " I continued. Wiping my tears away.
My warm breath mixed into the neutral air of snow. My hair flowing through the soft breeze

I did really don't want to talk about this situation. Who are my parents?

''People say one day...

A girl apeard.

She didn't have much friends, and couldn't fit in. They would tease. And steal. She went to an orphanage and still couldn't fit in. One night the caretaker told the children not to go there, people who go there never come back.

Then at midnight she arrived at the mt. Ebott forest. A monster clung upon her leg. A flower.

She finally took a step back from the mountain opening, the flower told her the only way to fit in. She closed her eyes and before she knew it, she was here.

She was me."
I finshed. Softly speaking.

"Fuck, sweetheart, don't-"
"No."

"Don't touch me. "

How dramatic I was.

I ran away.

Fleeing.

***
So i neverupdate this book but next update will be the end. Cause I cant manage 2 stories+the frans fans and thi s at the same time.

Thank you so much for the support in this book but Im sad to end this early. See you on my next books, echotale, faithtale, horrortale and mafiatale/undermafia.