W h a t ?

"Okay.. So right here is my friend, alphy I guess were gonna go on a little walk" Sans smiled.

Frisk gently nodded as she softly spoke into sans' ear.

Sans grinned, his facial expressions sadder, and darker as he faced away, and held frisk's hand.

Frisk stayed slient until they reached a bulding that says 'Lab' and Sans simply pressed a button and out came a pin (Pin code) He took out a piece of folded paper out of his pockets as he quietly mumbled and once he clicked the buttons, a slient (but faded) beep was heard.

The doors slowely opened, Sans showing Frisk the way, inside was clutter, paper and instant noodles everywhere. This made Frisk chuckle softly.

Some long tubes with sparkling chemcials inside of them and a note on a hard wood table next to a lamp wrote;

'Attending meeting, don't bother looking for me'

The note said. Sans raised a brow as Frisk tillted her head slowely, "What does it say??" Frisk mumbled.

"Shes- Uh gone for awhile." Sans stutterd, making it seem like not a big of a deal.

"Isn't it rude to invade someones privacy when they're gone?" Frisk questioned, keeping her voice low.

"What? Pfft, no. I know this person and I have authority for the things they have, doll. " Sans gently pushed Frisks forhead, by using his bony cold hands.

"...Mm okay." Frisk shrugged it off,as she followed sans to a doorway upstairs, the escalator was really slow which Sans hated.

"Damn. Did you sit on sugar? Cause you got a sweet ass." Sans chuckled mischeviously.

"Erm... Thanks?" Frisk akwardly thanked. "..No problem"

'what an ass' Frisk thought to herself.

Althrough the whole ride, they finally reached the top.

"I'mmmm Homee!!! Oh wait I forgot, I have no home" a voice echoed through the loud walls, as they heard someone coming through the door.

"time to see if I can get my experements and throw the fucking failures out. "

"Damn, Alphys swears?" Sans quietly said under his breath, he quickly picked Frisk up and hid in a metal closet, hesitating to close the door.

Frisk gasped to see a vent inside the cabinet, as she curiously asked; "Whats this?" Sans shrugged, Frisk crawled into the vent first and sans followed, closing the vent door behind him.

The vent was a cramp, and only one person could fit, plus the vent was cold and hard to get into.

"Why are we running from Alphys?"

"Well uh, I hope ya don't mind me explaining some things to ya sweetheart. " Sans scrached the back of his head as he kept on crawling.

"Well, I kinda have a mission to take a experiment from the little- I mean alphys, but um I promised to keep you safe- you asked, OKAY! But alphys is secretly working for my stupid brother so its safe to say, they want to kill humans" Sans continued.

Frisk noddeded gently, as she stopped crawling as she pointed to a vent door.

Sans opened the vent door to see a coridor, open wide space, and a door at front.

"quick, run to the door. " Sans pointed.

Frisk quickly, but quietly ran to the door and waited for sans to arrive.

"Okay, just wait for me... My feet's stuck. " Sans whisperd.

"Ah where the fuck did I put that sodium?"
Sounds like Alphys, Frisk thought.

Sans gasped as he ran out and pushed frisk into the door, which caused them to fall.

Frisk's eyes were open wide as Sans was surprised, as they were in a VERY akward position.

Frisk layed on the ground as Sans pinned Frisk's body to the floor.

It was a moment of slience, when Sans gazed into Frisks eyes. Which was very pretty, and beautiful (sorry i ran out of ways to call it XD)

"Um, Is anyone there? Why is the door left open..? "

Alphys.

The word rang in theyre head as they both hesitated and quickly ran to the closet thing, or object they could find, and what a surprise. They got into the bed. And another akward position was made. Blush dusted Frisks cheeks as Sans smirked.

Frisk was simply on top of Sans and at that moment Alphys entered.

"S-Sans?! And the... Human?!" Alphys said in shock, "You better not be doing what I think y-your doing... And on MY bed!!"

"N-no! Its not what It looks like!" Frisk hesitated as she was so embarassed she just wanted to die. On the other hand, Sans was feeling just fine, "What the heck Alph, don't cha know its bad to inturrupt private stuff. " Sans smirk grew, same as Frisks embarassment.

Alphys just stood there in shock speechless, Frisk covering her embarassed face with her sweater and Sans... Being fine.

"Geez, Alphys get out. " Sans continued.

"O-Oh s-sorry... " Alphys closed the door behind her.

As Sans and Frisk let out a reliving sigh, until they heard the door creek open, "HAHA, YOU SERIOUS?! "
"NO- DONT GO IN THERE!!"

"...play along..." Sans gave a nodding motion, as Frisk hesitated until someone opened the door, on that second Frisk knew she had no choice, so she just started humping Sans and letting out akward, moans... (SORRY IM SORRY )

Undyne stared in slience as Frisk and Sans looked at her and Alphys facepalming herself, as Undyne spoke and yelled, "Hey didn't know you two were... Erm.." Undyne laughed akwardly.

She slowely closed the door as she simply said, "Just name the baby bella." she whisperd.

"That wasn't bad, Right?" Sans faced frisk in shock, Frisk was speechless as her face was red.

"Heh, now that were alone and we have the chance, wanna do it?" Sans teased, which made Frisks blush worse.

"Heh heh! Im kidding!" Sans chuckled, as he began to laugh at Frisks reaction which made Frisk fall out of the small bed,

"A-ah~!" Frisk fell, and gasped at the sound she made. Sans shocked expression along with just staring.

"Wow, they are really doing it. " Undyne commented.

"Y-yeah.. I'll just get out of this house." Alphys replied, as she walked across the corridor.

******

AHHHHHH GUYSSS!! 1K READS YATYYYY THANKS SOOOO MUCGHHHH!!!

Heres our reward! A fangirling chappie!!

...what did I just write?

Um-Anyways HEHHE HERES A QUESTION OF THE DAY!

Do you know, the creator of the name umbrella, the orignal name was going ti be brella but they hesitated.

SPOLIERS:

"night"

-Thas all mah child cyayayayayaya