Part Two

"Sherlock, I'm going out for errands. Is there anything you need?" I ask.

"I need more nicotine patches. You'll need to get some of my things from 221B. John hasn't been there, but Mrs. Hudson should let you in."

"Ok, what do you need?" I really hope it's not much, I'm not sure how much Mrs. Hudson will let me take.

"Just some clothes. And of course my violin."

"Ok" It might be too much, I hope it won't be suspicious.

    At 221B Mrs. Hudson lets me in like Sherlock said. We have some tea and biscuits and then I ask if I may take some of his things. I say that I was in love with him and it'll help me cope better. Mrs. Hudson agrees. Oh, thank goodness! I think when Mrs. Hudson even lets me take the violin.

    I come back to my flat three hours later trying to juggle groceries, a violin, Sherlock's clothes, and the mail. A little help would be nice. I think as I see Sherlock laying on the couch, thinking.

"Where do you want your things?" I ask as a strange, yet familiar woman steps out of the loo with nothing on but a sheet.

"I'll take them." He replys.

"Who" I was cut off before I was finished.

"Adler, Irene Adler" the strange woman says.

"She'll be staying here." Sherlock says.

"But, where will she sleep?"

"On the couch, you and I will have to share the bed."

"But..." I start to say "ok, fine, it's a good thing I brought pyjamas. I'm going to shower."

Oh, I think, he must be mad. He just comes here and now she's. My thoughts ended suddenly as the shower curtain rustled. Sherlock stepped in.

"Sherlock!" My cheeks are bright red and I try to cover myself.

"What are you doing?!?!"

"I must shower, too"

"Well, yes, but not with me!"

"Your landlord might get suspicious if you shower multiple times during the day.".

I quickly finish and get out. As soon as I'm wrapped in a towel and covered up he gets out. I rush to my room to get dressed. Just three days ago this way my flat, now I don't even have privacy in the shower! Next time I go out, I'll have to get a lock.