The real reasons they took him !

When the police had left with Anthony  we asked the Maid why did they take him. 

The Maids Story :
Anthony had a "friend" ( a girl he can run to for sex). They called each other when they wanted sex or whatever. I did not approve of this the girls name was Jessica. (Pic above)

So one day Jessica told me the stories and did not want to have sex with Anthony anymore.

So Anthony got very angry and raped Jessica. Then Jessica became pregnant. Her baby is now 1 and very cute. Would you like to meet Jessica and baby Aj? Me and Terri both said yes to the offer.

The Maid showed us the way to the third floor.  She showed us Jessica and baby Aj. Jessica had a nasty additude when she seen me and Terri she said you must be Anthonys "Hoes".

I was thinking in my head oh he'll no who the F*** she think she talking to, but I held it in.

I got to hold baby Aj he was so pretty he had a nice Jordan outfit ( pic above). Jessica was pretty to but it looked like she had another lump in her stomach. I asked her was she pregnant again she said yes with a baby girl. 

I was kind of relived that Anthony sent to jail because I do not want a baby. At all no time soon. Terri asked her how many weeks was she and she said 8 weeks.

We went back down stairs and the Maid gave us some swimming suit and said we can stay and she will cook dinner and she will let us go in the morning.

It was getting late and after swimming the nurse gave me and Terri a room to share and we said thanks took baths ate supper and went to bed.

Do u think Anthony will get out?

CANT WAIT TO GO HOME!!!!!

ONE THING YOU SHOULD KNOW : I have decided to let Terri stay with me and Ken !!