Waking up

( Short chapter )     

When I woke it was in a dark place I didn't know were I was. Then I heard crying it was the other girl from the room before. She was very pretty I asked her what was her name she said Terri.

I asked her how long Anthony had her she said she has been here for two months. In my head I was trying to figure out a way to escape.

There was no way out but there was a window when I look out of it all I seen was trees it was dark outside so it had to be night. She saw how I was trying to get out she told me that there was no way out. I started to cry she came over and hugged me. 

Next thing you know it was morning  we must of cried ourselves to sleep .We heard a BANG  and we both jumped we looked at he door it was the maid she bought us some food. She told us to hurry up and eat it because she was not supposed to bring us food.

We said Thank You and started to eat and when we were finished we gave her the bowl's back. She went back upstairs and me and Terri had a conversation about our lives.

Turns out that she is 17 she has been raped by her uncle and ran away and meat Anthony, and he kidnapped her and she has not seen day light scene then. I told her my story and then we heard another BANG.

This time it was Anthony he had on some white pants and a red shirt and some red and white Air Jordan 6 and a gold chain.

WHAT DO YOU THINK HE WILL DO TO US?