Leaving

The Next Morning

When me and Terri woke up the next morning we we're happy that we got to leave.

The Maid gave me the my phone and some clothes. The first thing I did was text Keontae.

Bae 😍💍~ were are you ?
My phone was blowin up when I turned it on.

Me ~ I'm on my way home
Bae 😍💍~ Were have you been? I have been trying to reach you who took you?

Me ~ It was the Anthony boy im on my way home with a friend
Bae 😍💍~ Ok hurry

I was on my way home, I stopped at my house and talked to my mom and Jamel and Brandon they we're eyeing me like they always do. I introduced them to Terri and Jamel licked his lips .

  I walked upstairs and Brandon followed me he asked who took me. I told him this boy from my school and I gave him the name and he asked me we're he was.

I told him he got arrested for rape. He walked over and grabbed my waist and gave me a kiss. I looked at him and rolled my eyes and walked away.

When I went downstairs I seen Keontae I ran over to him and jumped on him and gave him a hug. When Brandon saw me to that he balled his fist up and gave Keontae a ugly look. I introduced him to Terri.

Me, Keontae and Terri walked out and he asked me what happened. I told him that on our way to the restaurant I heard someone following us.

When he went to the bathroom someone walked up behind me and took me.  When I got to the house it was Anthony. Then I told him how I met Terri and how Anthony got arrested. Then were able to leave. I also told him that Anthony was going to get out soon.

Then he came over and gave me a big and started kissing me we gave each other a long hug then we started walking.

To Be Continued It's the 4th of July and I had this to do Sorry!!!!