Teaser!

"Five, six, seven, eight!" As the beat dropped, my girls did the strip routine I taught them. My name is Aja Brown. I live in Atlanta, GA with my big brother. I am a strip aerobics teacher. I used to be a dancer, but the club had too much drama and I was in a cheating scandal. I was fucking the owner and his wife found out. I didn't know the bastard was married. The wife and I got into a scuffle and eventually I quit. Wasn't no dude worth me fighting over. I took the money I saved and opened a business. I may have been stupid, but I wasn't that stupid. Dude broke me off hefty amounts of cash. I kept stashing it for a rainy day. Now, I have my baby and it's called Erotic Dance Company. I teach strip class at beginner, intermediate, and advanced levels. I teach strip fitness and lap dances for those who want a spicy love life.

I was wrapping up class when I spotted a peeping Tom through the window. I turned back toward the girls. "Hey you guys, I'll be right back." I went and to check out the premises, but didn't see anyone. I shrugged it off and finished wrapping up class. I went home and tried to sleep, but couldn't. I knew there was a guy watching me at my dance studio.

*Omniscient POV*
I laid in bed and thought about her. I wanted to talk to her, but I couldn't. I just watched from afar. I couldn't date her for 2 reasons. She was young as hell and I worked for her brother. She was only 23. I was 33. Ten years her senior and a grown fuckin man. I didn't have to be fixated on her. Her brother and I kept baddies around, but I watched her grind from nothing to something. I even seen her dance before in the strip club. Her body was everything. One thing I didn't do was let her brother know I was feeling her nor was I going to tell her. I never came around. I just watched from afar.

~The Following Night~
*Aja*
I was going to the strip club tonight with my homegirl Keisha. Even though I didn't dance anymore, I still loved to support the naked hustle. I had a purse full of ones for my girl and I to throw.

My girl and I rolled up to Magic City where the baddest bitches in Atlanta shook their ass. I pulled in my shiny black BMW and paid for parking. My girl Keisha paid for me to get in and we headed to VIP. The bass in the building was booming. The shiny lights bounced off the walls onto the asses of the strippers. My girl and I went and paid for VIP. A waitress came and took our drink orders. My focus wasn't on the liquor. I went in my purse and pulled out two pre-rolled blunt of some sour diesel. I handed one to Keisha. I lit hers and lit my own. "I don't know about you girl, but I'm ready to see some ass!" I said as the waitress brought us our drinks. I tipped her and spanked her bottom as she walked away. She gasped and looked at me. I winked at her and stood up. Her perfectly arched eyebrow raised. She walked backed over to me and hugged my waist. Her hands trailed down to my ass in my skin tight dress. She squeezed it as I took a hit from my blunt. I wrapped my arms around her neck and kissed her, doing a shotgun in her mouth. I pulled away, softly nibbling on her lip before letting go. "You're sexy as fuck." I said. She smiled. "Thanks. You are too. I have to get back to work before I lose my job, but can I have your number?" She asked. I chuckled. "My number? You don't even know my name." "I was getting to that...." "Sure you were. Look my name is Aja. Give me your number instead." I said as I went in my purse to retrieve my phone. I unlocked it and handed it to her. She put her number in and gave it back. "Denise. Ok I'll call you." She kissed me and waved goodbye. I sat down and looked at Keisha. She was shaking her head. "If I didn't know you, I'd swear you were a fuckin nigga." I smiled. "Unfortunately my brother taught me the game...you of all people should know that." She giggled. I finished my blunt and downed my drink. I saw a dancer come to our VIP spot. "You want a dance?" She asked. I eyed her frame. She was fucking thick! I nodded. "Yea but go get 3 girls who look as good as you. I want you and another for myself and the other two for my homegirl right here." "Ok." She said as she scurried away to go find some more dancers. I scanned the crowd. I had an issue with paranoia. I had to take on my surroundings at all times.