Ch. 1

I woke up the next day with a mean hangover. I looked over and saw Keisha knocked out snoring a little. I chuckled. We had a wild night. I jumped up and got in the shower. 20 minutes later, I got out and got dressed to go to the studio. I nudged Keisha. "Keish get up. You gotta go boo." She sat up and stretched. She got her clothes on and went downstairs to leave.

*Nino*
I pulled up to my sister house to drop her car off and get her to drop me off at the trap. I unlocked the door and bumped into Keisha. Keisha was a bad muthafucka but the fact that she was slobbering on Aja just made me roll eyes. What a waste of some pussy. It didn't hurt to fuck with her though. "Wassup Keish?" "Nothing. Going home." "You and my sister enjoyed kitty licking?" She frowned. "Stay the fuck out my business." She said as she walked past me. I smacked the shit out of her phat ass. She gasped and turned around. "What?" I asked "You're a fucking idiot!" She screamed. "Shit shouldn't be so damn phat. Whenever you ready to stop playing with my sister, I'm here. I know what to do with that." I smiled and licked my lips at her. She flipped me the bird. I grabbed her by the ass and pulled her to my front. I nibbled on her earlobe. "Why you frontin on a nigga? You can have all this dick." "I don't want it. Let me go." She said. I let her go. "I ain't worried. I'll be up in that soon." She laugh. "You're a cocky muthafucka and that shit ain't cute." She walked off to her car. I went inside of my sister's crib. "Aja!" I yelled. She came downstairs. "What nigga?" "I brought yo damn car so take me home." She let out an annoying sigh. "C'mon. I got class in 30. I'm dropping ya ass off then going on." She locked up her house and we got in her car. "So Cory got y'all in ok?" I asked. She glanced over at me. "Yea...why?" "He said you and Keish were sucking on each other's pussy in the back of his ride." "So fucking what?! Tell his ass to clean it up." I chuckled. "You so wrong." "Tell ya friend it ain't my fault he need to control his eyes next time too." "Well, speaking from a man's standpoint, I don't blame him. At the same time it's you and Keish. Keish sexy as hell, but you..ehh" I used my hand to give a so-so notion. She looked at me and punched me in the arm. After 10 minutes, we were at my crib. "Thanks sis. Yo I'm throwing a little get together tonight. Drinking and smoking with some of the fellas. Maybe you can bring some of ya thot friends." She punched me in my arm. "Damn what was that for?" I asked. "My friends are not thots. They all have good jobs or hustling with their own business. You know Keish got the salon." "Yeah yeah. So y'all gone roll through?" "Maybe Nino. No promises. Now get out my car. I gotta go to work." I hopped out her ride. "Bye punk." She shot the bird and pulled off. I laughed and went inside.

*Aja*
I pulled up to my dance studio and grabbed my bag. I had two intermediate classes at noon and 3pm. I went inside to change into my gear. I wiped my poles down with cleaning solution then powdered my hands to have a better grip on the pole. I did a few practice swings as the girls were coming into class. I waved to everybody, but one individual caught my attention. A young chick named Deja. She was holding hands with none other than Cory. "Hey Ms. Brown. I brought my boo to watch me in class. I want him to see my progress because I'm thinking about doing a lil some some for him." She giggled. I smiled even though I wanted to roll my eyes. So Mr. Cory was fucking with Deja. Not that I cared. Him and my brother had plenty hoes, so I knew she was just a notch under his belt. I looked him over. He frowned at me. I was pissed. He wanted Deja and not me? He must be tripping hard. Oh well. I started class. We did a warm up of twerking and stretches. I hoped Cory was watching me. I glanced over my shoulder and he wasn't. He was looking at Deja's ass. She didn't even have an ass!

*Cory*
I was enjoying the little booty shaking Aja had her class doing. I watched her bounce her cheeks one at a time. Anytime she turned around, I would avert my attention to Deja. I could care less about what Deja was doing. Aja's sexy ass had me mesmerized, but I wasn't gonna show it. She was Nino's baby sister and I couldn't go against the code like that. "Ok class, I'm going to be teaching you a quick lap dance routine to get ya guy riled up before the strip tease. Since we have a guy here, I'll demonstrate." I listened to Aja say. I looked at Deja. She frowned. I blew her a kiss. She rolled her eyes and blushed. Aja placed a chair in the middle of the floor. "Sit." She said. I sat down, anticipating what she was going to do. She climbed in my lap and started shaking her ass. The friction between her ass and my pants was too much. I had on sweats and my dick was getting hard. I went with my gut and slid her shorts down. I had to see that ass. She didn't seem to care. I smacked both cheeks. "Bounce that ass on me girl." I said as I heard the class gasp. She quickly climbed off me and pulled her shorts up. "That class, is a lap dance." She said. "Seemed like a dry fuck to me." Deja said. "Deja chill out. It meant nothing. You my shorty so get on that pole and show me what you been learning." She did what I said. I looked over at Aja. She had a state of shock on her face. What did she expect? Me to fuck her in front of her class? Smh.