Ch. 3

*Cory*
I was at Nino's crib, counting money and smoking weed. "Ay guess who rode up on me last week?" Nino looked up for a split second then went back to counting money. "Who?" He asked. "Bruce McArthur." "For what?" "He wants me to work for him." Nino looked up again, but had a frown on his face. "You tryna go against the team?" "Man no. I'm just telling you he tryna get me on his team. He feel like your operation is beneath his." "I'm gonna have a talk with him." "Nah. You ain't gotta do that. I don't-" "Want him knowing you told me right? What kind of dude you take me for? You're my brother. I ain't no fuckin snitch. You of all people should know that since I took the rap for you on that weed charge." I looked at him sideways. "So you gone just throw that up in my face any chance you get?" I asked for clarity. "No. I'm just saying, you know I wouldn't snitch on you." I scoffed and pulled from the blunt in my hand.  I blew the smoke out and continued to count money, not saying nothing else. Once we were done, we bagged 3 duffles. One for me, one for Nino, and one to take to the trap. "Ay, I'm gone take this to the trap, re-up the niggas on the streets and come back. Chill here until I get back." Nino stated. "Aight." I said, nodding. He grabbed the bag and left. I turn on the tv to ESPN. Ten minutes later, I heard the doorknob being turned. I know Nino ain't back that fast. I rested my hand on my gun that was in my waistband, waiting to see who was coming through the door. Lord and behold, it was Aja. She looked at me with a mug on her face. "Where's my brother?" She asked with slight attitude. "Well, hello to you too." I said, smiling at her. "I don't have time to play. Where is Nino?!" I smirked, watching her get irritated. "He stepped out." I said calmly. "Alright tell him I stopped by." She turned around and headed back toward the door. I bit my bottom lip. Her jeans fit her like a glove. "Aja wait." I said as I got up and walked towards her. "What?" She asked. "I'm just seeing what's up. I haven't seen you in a couple weeks." She put her hand on her hip. "My phone is on and my number hasn't changed." I'm sorry Aja. I been busy. Nino had me on an assignment." She rolled her eyes. "I hear you. I ain't no chaser. Do you." She said, dismissing our conversation. I grabbed her waist and pulled her into me. "Don't you talk to me like that. I missed you." I said, hoping to win some cool points.   "Ok," was all she said. I leaned in to kiss her lips. She moved her head back. I wasn't expecting that. "Wassup?" I asked, slightly embarrassed. "Why you tryna kiss on me when you fucking with my student?" I looked at her, confused. "What? Who?" "Patrice." I sucked my teeth. "I don't fuck with that girl like that. She just some neck when I'm horny." "So am I so what's the difference?" "Wait....timeout. You think that's what I think of you?" I asked. She nodded. "I already told you Aja. I like you. We just can't get close because of who your brother is." "You riding his dick or some? That nigga got you by the balls." She said, laughing. I didn't think it was funny. "First of all, you gone stop with all this gay shit. You know damn well I love pussy especially the way I sucked the soul out of yours." I said, licking my lips slowly. She giggled. "Nigga so? Just cuz I let you get a sample don't mean this can happen all the time." She said, referring to me holding her and letting our pelves touch. I knew she felt my hard-on. I let my hand slip down and squeeze her ass. I looked into her eyes. "I want you right now." "Nah. I'm good. I got a date in a few." I tensed up. I let her go and stepped back. I was a tad bit jealous. She knew how I felt about her. "Are you serious?" She smiled. "Maybe. I mean why not? You always got a bitch in your face. That shit ain't fair to me." I grabbed the front of her jeans and pulled her towards me. "Give me a kiss." I told her. She shook her head no. I unbuttoned her jeans and unzipped them. "Kiss me." I said once more. "No!" She yelled. I smashed my lips onto hers. She opened her mouth, allowing my tongue in to explore. I pulled her jeans and underwear down to her thighs. My hand went for her naked pussy. I used my fingers to spread her labia and tickle her clit. She moaned. She was into it for a few minutes until she pushed me away. We looked into each other's eyes. I continued to tickle her clit. "Aah!" She moaned. "I want you to come back to my place and let me give you what you really need." I said as she came. I took my finger out from between her legs  brought them up to my mouth, sucking her essence off of them. "I gotta go. Cory I can't. I know you fucking with Patrice." She said. "I just told you I'm not fucking with her like that." "But you are fucking her. You can't fuck me and her. You chose not to fuck with me so you can't fuck me on the low like I'm some side bitch."  She pulled her pants up. "Tell Nino I stopped by." Just like that, she left out the door. I chuckled to myself because I was still hard. I went to chill and watch tv once again. I was staring at it, but thinking about Aja. I had to find a way to tell Nino about us. I really wanted to be with her.