Ch. 17

~Couple Weeks Later~

*Cory*

I was still attending physical therapy despite the attraction to Kerry. My heart was with Aja still. She worked my shoulder out until I thought I would die. When the session was over, I made another appointment and went to my shoe store for it's grand opening. I invited everyone from the trap niggas I was cool with to the females Nino and I used to roll with. Of course my baby was gonna be there and I couldn't wait to see her. Between finishing up the store and her looking for a spot for her new dance studio, we haven't seen much of each other.

My grand opening was lit. We had live performances, sales on shoes out the gate, and food. Speaking of eating, my baby was looking scrumptious. She was on my arm looking fine as wine. "You looking good as fuck bae." I said, leaning over to whisper into her ear. She looked me up and down and smirk. "If I looked so good, then I shouldn't be fiening for dick all week. You been MIA and  and I been feeling neglected." She stated.

I licked my lips and smiled at her. "I'm sorry boo. I have been so busy with the opening and making runs with your brother plus my therapy appointments." I squeezed her bottom. She pushed me away. "Well...stay busy." She moved around to greet people and help them find shoes. I frowned. I wasn't expecting that.

My ego was bruised a little. I watched her move around and engage with people. I did as well, but I kept tabs on her. She never looked my way. As the day went on, I grew irritated. I was leaning against the cleaning closet when she walked past me. I grabbed her wrist and pulled her inside. "Bae! What are you doing?!" She shrieked. "Ssshhh! Lower your voice."

We stared at each other as I unzipped her body suit. I pulled it off her shoulders and down to her ankles. I snatched her thong off as well. She stepped out of her clothing as I dropped my pants and my underwear. Hoisting her up in the air, she wrapped her legs around my waist. Her pussy glided down on my dick. "Aaah!" She moaned. I gripped her ass cheeks and thrusted up in her, going as deep as I could. "I missed you." She said to me as I bounced her. "You are so spoiled." I kissed on her neck. As her tits bounced in my face, I took her left breast into my mouth. The sound of our skin slapping drove me crazy. I seriously missed my boo.  

I was now getting it doggystyle. I had her back to my chest as I rolled her nipples through my fingers. We were humping away when a knock came at the door. It was locked, but that didn't stop the person from banging on the door. We tried to ignore it, but the banging didn't stop. "Just stop Cory." Aja stated in an irritated tone. I slowed my strokes, but I didn't wanna stop until I came.

The knocking finally ceased. I fucked my boo until she came and I came after. She quickly put her clothes on. "I'm going home to shower." Aja told me. She left out. I waited a second then walked out myself. Looking around, I wondered who was knocking on the door.

"Catching quickies in the closet huh?" I looked up and saw my ex Mariah. I smirked. "As a matter of fact yea. Me and my woman are freaks. That's how we get down and I love it. You got a prob-was that you banging on the door like a crazy maniac?" I asked, changing the subject.

"Nah. That was some light skin dude with tats and braids." She stated. I thought for a second. Damn.. it was probably Nino. "You know where he went?" She arched her brow. "You can't talk to me?"

"Mariah...look. I don't have time for you. I got businesses to run and I gotta get home to my fiancé later."

I tried to walk past her, but she stopped me. "Fiancé?! What the hell Cory? You've known Aja all of a hot second and you wanna marry her? Why?"

I politely took Mariah's hand off of me and placed it at her side. "She completes me. She is a ride or die and I love her. You mad because I ain't choose you to be my wife? Do me a favor and get that tattoo of my name covered up or removed."