Ch. 12

*Oscar*
I sat in the back of Nino's ride praying B. Mack didn't do no stupid shit, but I knew from the phone call that he did. I instructed Nino to the warehouse. I was still nervous as shit. If something happened to Nino's sister, I was done for.

We finally arrived at the warehouse. Nino and Cory dragged me out the car. Nino pushed me. "You first nigga." I walked up and knocked on the door. B. Mack opened it. He moved me out the way. "Cory...Nino! What's good?" He held out his hand for them to shake. They just looked at it. He dropped it and allowed us in. He was rolling with about 4 big ass dudes who looked like they were ready to go to war. "Where the fuck my baby at?" Cory asked B. Mack. "She's safe. We got bigger fish to fry. So I know you killed my crew cause you got Oscar." B. Mack stated. "Quit the fucking small talk! What do you want?!" Nino yelled. "I already told you. Did you bring the mil?" B. Mack asked them. "We ain't giving yo ass nothing until I see my sister!" Nino shouted. B. Mack smirked. "She's sleeping right now." He said. Nino tried to run up on him, only to be knocked back by B. Mack's big ass linebackers. Cory casually stepped forward. "Why Aja Bruce?" He asked. "She was the connection to the infamous duo of Nino and Cory." B. Mack mimicked. "My lady ain't the issue. Your issue is with me. You was trying to get at her because I refuse to turn on my fam. You probably don't even like her." Cory stated, obviously annoyed. B. Mack laughed. "You're right. I don't like her, but I did fuck her thick ass. I see why you guard that pussy. Shit bomb as fuck." He said. Cory charged at him, but was taken down by B. Mack's security guard. Nino pulled out his gun and aimed it at B. Mack, only for B. Mack's other security guard to put a gun to Nino's temple. "Put your gun up Nino, or Aja will die." B. Mack threatened. "I ain't doing shit. Let me see my sister." He said. "I'll let you see her. Put your gun down." B. Mack said. "Tell ya mans to to put his gun down then I will." Nino said. B. Mack signaled for his security to lower his gun. He did and that's when Nino whipped around and shot the guard. I saw Cory pull a gun from his ankle holster and shoot the guard who held him down. I ducked down, not wanting to get hit. All of a sudden, I saw B. Mack aiming his gun at Nino. "Are you stupid or are you stupid?" Hr asked Nino. "Nigga you don't know where Aja at and you shooting people. And Cory ya dumb ass shooting right along with him. I can't front. Y'all definitely are a team. Unlike ya mans over there hiding." He said, motioning towards me. I stood up. "The fuck you say?!" I walked up on him until he aimed his gun at me. "Look at you. You're pathetic. I asked you to rob ya old boss and you punked out." He said to me. I frowned. "I should have never did it in the first place. Nino gave me a chance when I ain't have shit. I got greedy I'll admit, but this shit ain't for me. You suckered me into robbing someone I probably would have came clean to and asked for my job back, even if it was pushing a corner. You just used me to get what you want." I said, frustrated. "You are such a bitch! At least you're not as dumb as I thought you were." He said. "Man fuck all that! Where is my girl?!" Cory shouted, making us look in his direction. "Where the fuck is my money? No duckets, no girl." B. Mack stated as he went in his pocket and pulled out some gadget. Nino snatched it from him. "The fuck is this?!" He asked B. Mack. "That my friend....is a remote to a bomb. If you shoot me, it will go off. Sooo before you start acting irrational, chill out." "Where the fuck is my girl?!" Cory snapped. He pointed down a hall. Cory looked at me. "Stay here with Nino and ya boss." He walked away.

*Cory*
I walked down the hall looking for a door. "Aja!"

*Aja*
I sat up as I thought my mind was playing tricks on me. I could have swore I heard Cory's voice. I waited...then I heard it again. "Aja!" He screamed. "In here!" I screamed. I waited to hear if he was closer.

Next thing I know, I heard banging. "Babe!" He called. "I'm in here baby!" I yelled. "Babe this door is locked and chained real good. Let me find something to open it. Hang tight!" He said as I heard his footsteps fade away. I sat and prayed he would be able to get me out of here.