Introvert Comic #3

1st One: I don't really like it when the teacher/another adult asks me to stand up and introduce myself. I mean why can't you do it?!? That's one of the jobs of the teacher after all. The only time I'll be okay with introducing myself if it's in small groups (like 3 or 4)

2nd One: This one doesn't really bother me much, considering that my birthday's in the summer (I also don't have a lot of people's phone number or friends for that matter), I can't really relate.

3rd One: I don't really have a problem with talkative people (I'm guessing that what's the picture's saying) unless they are:

A: Talking to me when I'm mad/irritated/thinking deeply (You probably wouldn't know. Or maybe you would know. I'm complicated like that I guess.)

B: Talking to me when I'm doing something else

C: Reading a book

4th One: This one I can really relate to. I usually prefer to work by myself (It's not because I don't like people, It's just that I feel like I get my best work done when I work alone, although there are some people that are excluded). But when the teacher said "Group work!", those words want me to jump out of a window, run away, change my name, and live the rest of my life in contentment. So I would just sit there and wait for someone to ask to be my partner or invite me to be in their group. You see, I fear that if I go up to someone, they'll just reject me (I have a fear of rejection). I'm kinda shy so that factors in I guess).