Walking in and out

Your POV

I woke up in that huge bed again, looking at the sleepy face of G-Dragon. He looks so familiar, but I can't remember where I saw him. He looks so much like a star, like a singer. I smile and hug him more tightly. He smiles back, without opening his eyes and kisses my forehead. I love cuddling with him. In that first night, unexpectedly, he didn't let me do... He didn't even let me kiss him. I could see it in his eyes how much he wanted that, but he wouldn't let me. On the other hand, he sat with me the whole night, shushing me, letting me cry on his chest until I fall asleep.

From that night, I could only fall asleep if he hugged me. We cuddle all night long. At times I could hear him whispering some sweet things with such a calm voice. But I never remembered what they were. And if I asked him he'd just say “you dreamed, I was asleep the whole night”. He's such a poor lair. I could see it on his face that he didn't sleep.

At first, I wanted to ask him how he know Seung Hyun. But I could see it in his eyes, he wasn't ready to talk about him. We were playing mom and dad, in a way. At least, that was what I imagined. Strangely, he wasn't the jerk I thought. He's a really sweet boy. He's gentle and caring and always there for you. I knew a boy like this when I was younger. But it was in Ansan, I think. He always took my father's hits instead of me if he was there when dad was drunk and ready to hit me. “Don't hit Mi Cha. It would be a pity to hurt such a beautiful girl.” he was saying. And dad would grab him and hit him instead of me until someone would come and take him home. Whatever I do, I can't remember his name. It's like I erased everything I knew about him but those gentle and loving this he'd do for me.

“GD?” I heard my voice, but I didn't knew what I was going to say.

“Mm? What?” he said, still with his eyes closed. I knew he was listening to me.

“I feel like we're playing mom and dad.” I said sincerely to him.

He choked, opening his eyes. He stared at me than giggled, hugging me even more tightly. I smiled and let him lean his head on mine.

“And you wanna have a baby?” he said, taking a sweet face.

My lips became one thin line, and I looked at him angry. This wasn't a good joke. But, deep in me, I could hear some voice whispering a 'yes'. But it was all a game.

“Don't get angry now.” he said, making a move that he could stay above me. I looked at him, holding my hands by his neck. “I was joking.”

I giggled. Reaching foreword, I kissed his cheek. Somehow, he seem happy just with this. He didn't need anything more to be happy.

“Can I be the mother?” he asked, and I felt his hot breathe upon mine. For a second we just stared in the eyes of the other, feeling our breath on our lips. He seemed, for a moment, to lose it and want to kiss me like no one did before. I wanted that too. “Please, lose yourself.”I thought, looking at him, willing to give myself to him. But he just... didn't. I hated that.

“No.” I said, joking, pushing my hand down his chest, feeling butterflies in my stomach. “But you can be be naughty dad. ” I said, smiling.

He smiled in a loving way, kissing easily my forehead. I smiled back, hoping that he'll kiss my lips, crushing those tempting of his on mine.

“The naughty dad wants food.” he said and I started to laugh, feeling like I was left at the altar. He laughed as well, backing off, jumping form the bed. I followed him, going together in a hug to the kitchen. I loved mornings.