When Titans attack

I do not own Attacked on titans so enjoy.

It all started  out like this fighting to survive.Everything changed when the titans atacked Wall Maria.But let's talk before the atacked.

*Your P.O.V*

The morning in the alley way was not as bad as people might think it is you just got to get use to it all.As soon as I was awake I did as all the other kids do pickpocket or steal what can you say a kids got to do what a kid go to do.Whan I saw a man with a kid looking at toys I grab his wallet and heard that he wanted a toy"I want that one dad that one" "ok ok come down" But something told me to give it back so I did. "Excuse me sir you drop this" I say as calm as possible "Thank you child." "Your welcome sir"
as I walked away
I saw a kid being picked on by 3 other kids and run after them."HEY LEAVE HIM ALONE!" "Or what you are just a stupid kid on the streets"bully 1 said "Hey let's show this kid not to mess with us."bully 2 said "You guys do that and I'll bet up Armin here."Who i guess is the leader "Then let me show you want a kid from the streets can do then." I got ready so I got in a battle stance and bully 1 ran at me and try to right hook me in the face but i grab it before it made contact with me and twist it."Haaa!!!"as he screamed of pain well he was distracted form his pain and kicked him in the face. Then bully 2 got pissed and charged at me well yelling " DAMN YOU!!" I rolled out of the way garb his arms and Knead his back. (sorry about the spelling) The leader got pissed at me and let go of the Armin kid."You just made the biggest mistake of your life" "No the biggest mistake of my life was seeing your ugly face" Hey got super pissed off know and pulled out a pick it knife."I see two way out of this you walk away and leave me and Armin here or you will die by this knife" "Or you leave with you arms while you still have them with your friends and not pick on armin or have you on the floor with blood all over you and nearly alive your your choice pal"."You won this one next time you won't be luck.!" He yelled as him and his friends run away "Hey you alright" you ask concerned "y- yes i am alright thank you" "No problem dude the names (Y/N) (L/N) nice to meet" I said as leading my arm to him "Armin Arlelt nice to meet you to(Y/N)"  he said and took my arm and i pulled him up and just as he finish saying that we here two running foot steps we turned around and saw two other kids one guy and one girl.The guy had brown hair and green eyes while the girl had black hair and gry eyes with a red scarf  "Armin you alright!" he shouts out and then he notice me and was about to say something i think before armin cuts him" I'm alright Eren thanks to (Y/N) here."he said i can tell he was relieved of that "Thanks for helping our friend i'm Eren Jaeger" he said pulling out his hand for me to Shack it."I am(Y/N) (L/N)" i said as i shack his hand.Then the girl talk and stared in to my (e/c) (eye color) and could not help but stared at here gry eyes"my name is Mikasa Ackerman thanks for saving Armain" "Nice to meet you I'm (Y/N)" I smiled at her and think i saw a little bit of blush but could not because it was covered by her red scarf " "thanks again (Y/L) for saving" " It's ok Armin no need to thank me again" just as I was done saying that we heard screaming we all run to it and what we all saw is something we can not see we saw a titan head over the wall.We were all shocked by this no one moved but with one kicked wall Maria was breached.