Fight to survive pt 2

Y/N pov

6 Vs. 1.

Dam this is a little unfair.For the Titans anyway.

I looked at all six of them they as they all look at me and I couldn't help but feel a small smirk forming my lips.But my first priority is getting away from here,I don't want them going after the little girl so the first thing I do is propel to a tall building.

The Titans started running to my location so I just waited until I noticed one on my left was gonna jump me so I decided to fall and the moment I did that the titan landed on a other titan it was sticking his teeth in him.

The other titan didn't seem to like it as it too started biting the one that was biting him.

Y/N:Ok those two are busy that means less things to worry about

I used the gear to quickly propel me to the nearest titan and the first thing I went for was the knee caps.The moment I did that I already see the steam coming from the wound I inflicted on her as she fell on her hands and knees I used that chance to go for the nape of the neck killing it instantly.

As I was finishing it off a other titan tried attacking me while my back was turned I quickly propel to the left side of building making the titan tripped on his allies corpse.While it was falling I propel to his neck and I glide my sword through his whole neck killing it while it was in mid fall.

After finishing it off I propel on top of the building and propel to the back of a other titan making a clean cut to the back of the neck and it just collapsed afterwards.

Y/N(mind):I hope I still have some gas left in the tank after killing the remaining Titans.Imma need to take the kids back to safe location.

While I was in mid thought I didn't notice two titans approaching me from both sides so I got my swords ready and I zipped up making my swords slash between the neck and making them hit each other.Knowing that wasn't gonna kill them I stopped propelling and I free fall for a bit before landing on one of the Titans head and I quickly stabbed the back of the neck and quickly going for the other one as the both land on the floor motionless I was trying to catch my breath.

Y/N:Oh shit*panting*that took a lot out of me*coughs harshly as some blood escapes my mouth*Shit.Now I need to-

Before I can finish I heard a scream.From the same girl that I promised to protect.She was in the grasp of a titan.The titan that eat the other titan for biting him.

Y/N:N-No

Girl:MISTER SAVE ME PLEASE

Y/N:HOLD ON

I tried propelling to the girl but.I couldn't.I ran out of gas

Y/N:S-Shit not now

I looked and see the titan ready to sink his teeth into the girl as she was begging me to rescue her.

Girl:I-I DON'T WANT TO DIE PLEASE MISTER SAVE M-

Before she finished her begging she was silent.The reason.The titan bite her up half of her body off.And there was just me.Standing here not being able to save her.

I was trembling.

Trembling at the fact that I couldn't save her

At the fact I was to powerless to stop the titan

At the fact I couldn't keep my promise

But mostly.I was trembling out of pure rage and anger.

I felt this anger flowing through my body like a tidal wave.

And without realizing it

I screamed.Not a scream of fear.Nor of sorrow.

It was a battle cry.

It was a roar.

Of an animal.

Of an monster.