Meeting the creators

I growl at him. "Don't cha worry sweetie I'm not innocent" I imitate him. He smiles vainly showing off his white fangs. He holds onto my arm tightly walking up to the dirt. He runs his fingers across the dirt and pushes into it. It opens slowly and my eyes widen as I see the lay out. Cobblestone covers the floor, dirt layers in as the walls. I let out a tiny gasp of amazement when I see the hundreds of vampire walking around the room. A huge clock sits in the middle of the room but, instead of the time, it shows night and day. Bats fly through the air into a hole in the wall. A real smile creeps over his face when he sees a woman walking towards us. She stops in front of us and hugs Nick tightly. 

"So this is the girl?" She asks. Her voice is deep and confident. Her eyes a dark red and her cheeks tinted with a slight red no doubt makeup as the rest of her skin is a pale white. Her long black hair cascades down her shoulders in up tight curls. Her lips are a dark blood red, this time I don't think its make up. Nick nods at her question. She turns her attention to me and smiles. "He really does pick pretty ones doesn't he?" A light blush covers his cheeks. He nods again and I manage to smile a little. 

"Still no fangs though. I don't think he wanted her to turn just yet." They speak as though I'm not there. I wish wasn't but unfortunately, this was all real. She frowns and takes a step closer to me. She brings her hand up to my face and pushes my head to the side. Placing her hand on my neck she surveys where my bite marks are. She nods and retracts her hand.

"He didn't want to catch our attention until he had made her his." She speaks a small hint of sorrow in her voice. "You poor girl, he was just going to use you like a toy." I blink. One second I'm standing there the next second I have my arms around her in a hug. I can tell she's surprised but she hugs me back. 

"T-Thank you" I manage in a shaky voice. What the hell? Why am I saying thank you? They both kidnapped me and took me from my home. I pull myself back from the hug and bring my fingers to my mouth nervously biting my nails. They are as evil as Ethan... all vampires are. I bite down hard on my finger and the taste of blood enters my mouth. Something in me makes me want to suck on my finger in till my mouth was full of blood. I pull my finger away from my mouth and shove it in my night gowns pocket. I lick my teeth and the taste fills me with longing. Something about this isn't right. 

"Well the time to bring her to the creators," She says with a smile.  He nods and walks off leaving me alone with the woman. Her smile disappears, replaced by a frown. She grabs my shirt and pulls me close to her. "Don't Make Trouble like the last one got it!" I bite back fear and push her hand off my shirt. 

"Don't worry I'll make no trouble at all" I smile. She seems taken aback. Good, I don't think I can do that again. My stomach does flips. She turns and begins to walk. She motions for me to follow and I do. I try to discreetly look around me at all the people... er Vampires around me. Each has blood red eyes and pale skin. My eyes land on a boy with dark blue hair. He wears a rather big top hat that tilts with his every step. He turns and gives me a smirk. I quickly turn my head forward. I must be quite a sight, with a light pink nightgown and slippers with tangled hair and a bunch of cuts. Suddenly I feel like I'm the odd one out. I broke out of my thoughts when she stops before a large metal door.

She knocks on it twice before the door slides open. A girl stands at the side holding it. "Cathleen." The girl says respectfully with a small nod. Cathleen gives her a curt nod and keeps walking. I trail after her like toilet paper stuck to someone's shoe. I hear the door creak as it shuts. Cathleen stops in front of a rack of clothes. 

"You simply can not meet the creators in those ugly rags." She pushes her way through the line and pulls out a dark red dress. The top consists of only a corset. Holding it up to me she nods. "It'll do. Put it on... now please." I nod and slip out of my nightgown and into the dress. It digs into my skin and restricts my breath. She walks behind me and unlaces the back. The dress pulls back. I suck in a deep breath just as she pulls it to a tight as it can go. She ties it and begins to walk. I walk after her, the corset digging into my skin. We finally make it to a gold door. Carvings of wolves and bats adorn the sides. She slowly pushes it open and walks in.