Letter One:

To all the fans,

Thank you all so much. A few days ago marked seven years that One Direction has been together. You all made this possible. You made all of our dreams come true. There isn't a proper amount of times that "thank you" can be said to you guys. I hope you all truly understand what this means to us. I'm more than sure you have an idea. Thank you so much for all of the dedication, for enjoying the music so much, and the continuous support.

Thank you for supporting us as we take steps into other paths of our lives and careers. You're constant support is a constant reminder that we have so many people that care about us.

Thank you for being with us in times of need, and knowing when to step back and give us space. I know you know what I am referring to here. Thank you for the love and thoughts as we had proper time to grieve over what happened.

Thank you for the positive reactions to the solo material Niall, Liam, and Louis have all put out. Please continue to support them with all your hearts.

Thank you for reacting so well to my first album as well. I was glad to give you a piece of who I am. That is exactly what I hope you take from that. Although you do not know everything about me, this gave you another small idea.

Thank you for backing down slightly (but still supporting me, as well as the rest of the cast and Chris himself,) upon the release of Dunkirk. It was an absolute honor to be there and take part in that. It means so much to me that you all think I have what it takes to be an actor since that's part of what I've always wanted to do. 

Please continue to show us all the love and support you have. Remember to spread the love around. Actions do speak louder than words, and I want to see what you all can accomplish if you come together. Don't exclude someone who is different. Don't give up on someone who has problems in trusting others. Be there for the people who need it most, just like you do with us. This world can truly be something if we all come together. 

I hope you hear me when I speak this out to you.

 I hope all of you are well and that things are well for you. 

All the love,

H. x