ALTERNATE ENDING 2

Summary: Neutral Ending: Kuroo arrives on time, but Kenma's angry.

Kenma dropped his phone on the couch, crying, after finishing his voice message for Kuroo and ran to his bathroom. He looked himself in the mirror. 'No wonder Kuroo doesn't love me. I'm disgusting.' Kenma was disturbed by his own appearance, and began to rummage through the medicine cabinet. He found the anti-depressant pills he was supposed to be taking and screwed off the cap with only some difficulty. He emptied what was left if it's contents into his hand and stared at it. Hesitantly, he tossed the pills into his mouth, and used water from the bathroom sink to help swallow them. He gagged a bit, considering he already had trouble swallowing one pill as it is.

Kenma didn't know if he felt dizzy from the negative adrenalin or because the pills were taking effect on him. He fell to the floor from being dizzy. He couldn't seem to move his limbs, and had a lot of trouble getting up. He couldn't see clearly from the tears in his eyes. He cried himself to sleep, yet again.

Kuroo was already on his way from Tsukishima's house to his and Kenma'd apartment. He had tried to answer Kenma's call, but just missed it. He began to panic immediately and got dressed in the middle of his 'affair' with Tsukishima. He knew Tsukki would be mad with him later, but that wasn't important to Kuroo at the moment.

As soon as Kuroo arrived to the apartment building, he observed the outside, all while walking to the stairs. There were no police, nobody alert, no nothing. This caused Kuroo to run up the stairs faster, because what if he drowned himself, so no one else in the building was able to know and try and save him.

After running up the stairs, Kuroo searched as fast as he could for the key to the apartment. A lot of his keys looked the same, and he decided he didn't have time to try and differ the apartment key from the others, so he just started shoving keys in and seeing if they were right.

Against Kuroo's luck, the last key on hid key ring was the one to the apartment. He started to panic even more because that could have lost him a lot of time.

He practically ripped the door open and ran inside, not bothering to close the door behind him.

"Kenma!" Nothing.

"Kenma, please, where are you?!" Still nothing. He yelled Kenma's name a few more times til he reached the bathroom connected to his and Kenma's bedroom.

And there he was.

Kenma was lying on the floor peacefully. Well, it would've seem peaceful if there wasn't an open bottle of pills lying next to him.

"Kenma, no." Kuroo tried moved Kenma's body so he was lying with hid back to the floor. Kuroo checked for pulse. He was rushing, so it was hard until he was able to actually feel one.

Once he felt that Kenma's heart was still beating, he started shaking Kenma until he woke up.

"Hm? What..." Kenma mumbled, stirring awake.

"Kenma, thank God you're okay."

"Why would you care?"

"Because you're my b-boyfriend," Kuroo stuttered his words, feeling guilty. "And it's kind of my job to care for you..." Kenma sat up and glared at him.

Kenma slapped Kuroo.

"Stop acting like you care, you piece of ass." Kuroo had never seen Kenma so angry in his life. He did deserve it, though.

"Kenma, please, let me explain-" Kenma cut him off. "There's nothing to explain. You're cheating on me with Tsukishima, and there's no explanation that could shed light on that."

"Kenma-"

Kenma slapped Kuroo again.

"Get out of my apartment."

"Please-" Kuroo pleaded.

"I said get out! You don't live here anymore. I'll bring your stuff to your parent's house."

Kuroo knew there was nothing he could do about this. So instead of fighting, he stood up and walked out of the open front door. He knew that was the last conversation he'd ever have with Kenma.