and back to the book

TOBYS POV
I walked into the room. Masky was at his desk working. Hi. I say then sit in my bed. I'm about to lay down when I notice the blood on my jacket. I take it off only to find the blood soaked through. I didn't have any clean clothes. I just take my shirt off and lay down. I notice masky chuckling and glancing at me. I just roll over and close my eyes. I had a long day and I couldn't stay awake any longer. I feel masky lay down next to me I cuddle up closer to him and fall asleep to his heartbeat.
MASKYS POV
Toby walked in. I barely noticed. he went to lay down be for taking off his jacket. Still didn't care. I saw him take off his shirt. Okay, not gonna lie that got my attention. I can't believe we're not even allowed to kiss. Slender would know if we did and ban the relationship. How does he expect that out of us? I swear Toby's not trying to make it any easier. Toby laid down. I walked over and laid by him. He laid his head on my chest and fell asleep fast. I noticed all his clothes in a pile in the corner of the room. I sighed and stood up trying to not wake Toby. I picked up the basket of clothes. I walked down to the laundry room. As I was loading Toby's clothes in the washer Jeff walked in. 

"So you're doing his laundry" now? He said with a small laugh. I looked at him. 

"I'm sorry do you need yours done too?" I asked glaring at him. 

"Woah calm down salt princess jeez,"  he said back before walking out. Oh, he annoys me more than Toby. Sometimes he really needs a rock upside his head. Then to make my day worse clockwork had to walk in to. 

"You know Toby doesn't love you." She said looking at me. 

"Yes, he does and he will never love a self-centered little hoe like you," I say without looking at her. 

"Oh, I will show you that Toby can love me even if I'm a hoe. He will love me and no one else and that's final." she spat before walking out. I finished loading his clothes and went back up to the woods. Slender appeared and told me to go kill a few people for him. He left and I grabbed a note and wrote I would be back soon. I walked out of the house.

TOBYS POV
I woke up and saw I note on the nightstand. I read it. Oh, masky would be back soon. I got up and put a shirt the bloody shirt back on. I noticed the pile of clothes gone. I decided to go for a walk in the woods. As I was walking I found a broken tree branch. A deer must have been through here. I walked more. I came across a small pong. A deer was drinking from it. I stalked behind it and got my hatchets ready. 

"Toby, there you are." I heard a voice yell and the deer ran. I turned around and saw no one but I did know that voice was clockworks. 

"What the hell you scared away dinner," I said. 

"Oh sorry about that." She said and stepped out of the trees. I gasped and turned around. Clockwork was wearing the sluttiest outfit I had ever seen. She was wearing a black one piece that was so small her chest was literally popping out she had on Black fishnet tights. Like 6 inch heels and bunny ears on like she was in a Playboy. 

"What's wrong Toby?" she cooed. "Is something bothering you?" 

"Yes, it is," I say. 

"What is it dear?" She asked stepping towards me. 

"Don't call me that," I said getting angry. She thinks if she acts like a.slut I would like her more. She's insane. No one would like that. She walked up to me and leaned over my shoulder. Her lips touched my ear slightly. 

"Your little boyfriend would never know if we're to do something out here." She whispered. I knocked her off my back. Extremely mad. I grabbed my hatchets standing over her when masky ran out of the trees. 

"Toby!" He yelled. I ran to him and he took my hand and led me back to the mansion.

(Wow longish chapter for you guys because I haven't been updating I wouldn't be surprised if half of you just left this book because of no updates I'm super sorry I was going through a hard time I'll try not to leave it that long again. So ya vote comment even follow. Ya..... Well BAIIIII)