wide awake(not the song)

MASKYS POV

I slowly opened my eyes. my head was pounding and there was a blinding light. was I dead? my eyes slowly adjested. i saw tubes in my arm and dr. smily standing across the room. nope not dead. i tried to sit up but failed. my eyes landed on smiley again. i tied to say something. to let him know i was awake and fine, but no sound came out. why was i here, and if i was here where was toby. toby what happened to him. is he hurt.
"oh Toby!" I knew whos voice that was. clockworks. wow i thought toby loved me. but as soon as something happens to me he runs off to some slut. i heard clockwork scream.i was mad now. eveything became quite. dr. smiley walked over and looked down.
"hmmm, considering the state your in its not surprising he got himself someone else." he mumbled more to himself the checked some of the tubes that were in my arms. i tried to talk again but still no sound. my head hurt from trying to process all of this and my eyelids grew heavy. Everything soon faded away into darkness

I sat up and smelled waffles from in the kitchen. I smiled at the thought of Toby then quickly wiped it off remembering what happened. Then I looked down and moved my arm. I can move. I ripped the tubes out of my arm and got out of the bed. My legs were wobbly but I still made my way to the door. I slowly made my way to the kitchen.
"Oh Toby I threw the clothes you left in my room this morning in the washer." I heard Jane say from inside the kitchen. So Toby slept with Jane too. Wow. I walked in and Jane's eyes went wide at the sight of me.
"Whatever ja-" Toby was cut off when he saw me in the door way. His eyes got all big like and started to water. Mine were watering too. I couldn't stand to see him. Not after I knew what he did.
"M-masky" he choked out running twords me. I pushed him away when he got to me. It hurt to do it but he did this to himself.
"Masky?" He asked hurt. "Babe what's wrong?" He asked trying to reach for my hand. Tears were rolling freely down his face. Mine to. I pulled my hand away from his.
"Don't fucking call me that. I know you slept with clockwork and you don't love me." I spat at him. He pulled away hurt. I noticed Jane wasn't in the room.
"No no no, masky it wasn't like that. I love you and only you. Please believe me." He asked. I wanted to believe him. That everything that happened was just a bad dream. But I couldn't.
"I bet clockwork enjoyed it." I said and turned around and walked out. I looked down both hallways. I could either go confront clockwork or I could go tell smiley I was awake. I turned and started off twords clockworks room. I heard footsteps come up behind me but I reach out and grab the knob. I twist I and push the door open. What stands before me is nothing but a bloody mess. There are organs everywhere, except for kidneys Jack might've claimed those. There was blood on the walls and floor. Clockworks severed head lay in the middle of the room. I felt a set of arms around my waist. I looked behind me to see a teary eyed Toby.
"She hurt you, I-I had to. For you." He said, but the last part came out more of a whisper then anything. I turned twords him and looked him straight in the eyes before our lips connected

A/N  yayyyy Maskys ok and still with Toby sorry for late updates and school just started so ya try to work with me here. And thank you so so much for all the reads and votes you don't know how much that means to me. I didn't think anyone would read this story but here  you are. So thank you so much and keep reading. Does anyone else just skip these most of the time?