Want To Blow Me?

"Give me a blowjob"

Clarke glanced over at Bellamy across the fire pit, she was drunk and tired, tired of struggling. She could tell by the blush in his cheeks that he had also been drinking. He was animatedly speaking to Miller, clutching a cup of whisky that he was sloshing all over the place. She was happy to see him happy, to see them all happy, the faces of her friends half illuminated by the orange burning fire.

Since the mountain they both had struggled. They sought solace in the late hours of the night, at first it was just to sleep, having the other there as an anchor, listening to their heart beating steadily. At one point of another sleeping turned into touching, Clarke would wake up to find Bellamy curled all the way around her, his hand tucked under her breasts and his hard on pressed into her back. Or Clarke would wake up with her arms tucked around his neck and her head resting in the crook where his shoulder meets his neck, her whole body pressed onto his with his thigh between her legs.

They never talked about it and it never went past awkwardly untangling themselves and dressing quickly for the day ahead. But tonight that was going to change. They had just come to an agreement, a peace treaty with ice nation and they were in a good place as far as livelihood was concerned, so they chose to celebrate by having a bonfire and cracking open a few bottles of whiskey.

Bellamy had been acting strange the whole week; Lexa was in town for negotiations and had reached out to Clarke several times. She received all these social calls cordially but never went past the superficial conversations. Lexa, frustrated with Clarke's cold demeanor, confronted Bellamy accusing him of now sleeping with Clarke which wasn't entirely untrue but Lexa definitely saw it as a challenge. So there Bellamy was with an idea, he was full blown drunk, tired of lusting after Clarke in his sleep – only getting to hold her body during sleep never anything more, and it would bother Lexa so win on all fronts.

So when Bellamy appeared in front of Clarke who was tipsy in her own right, currently giggling with a group of girls, she looked up and smiled he felt his chest tighten and he tugged her away quickly and just blurted it out, "wanna blow me?" Clarke let out a giggle, sloshing her cup a little bit and in the process moving her body closer to Bellamy's. To steady her swaying body he reached for her waist. She dropped her cup to the ground carelessly, brazenly letting her fears take the back burner and her drunkenness take over, and wrapped her hands around his neck and pulled his face close to hers, "hmmmm," she looked at his face, he was trying so hard to be serious, "okay!" she shrugged her shoulders and pulled away, grabbing his hand and pulling him towards his tent (that had really become their tent) It wasn't a far walk but it took twice as long as usual because Bellamy kept pulling Clarke's body to his, letting his hands freely run over her waist and bottom squeezing softly on the curvier parts. Neither said a word, not knowing what to say but knowing nothing needed to be said at all.

When the got to the tent Clarke turned to face Bellamy next to the bed and without preamble pulled off her top and threw it to the ground as she toed off her boots. Bellamy ran his hands over her now bare stomach and noticed the goose bumps that appeared as his fingers traced over her creamy white skin. She pushed her hair back behind her shoulders and dropped to her knees. Bellamy just stared in awe, not really believing it was real. Until her cool hands started unbuckling his belt. He reached down his large hands covering hers and helped. The tent in his pants wasn't making it easy, but finally he pulled his pants down and his hard member was in his hands and then Clarke reached up and grabbed it, testing the weight of it in her hands. Using her thumb she rubbed the tip that was leaking precum and used it to rub him up and down a few times until he was as stiff as a board.

Once she had decided she had tortured him enough she gripped the base of him and took the tip of him into her mouth. Bellamy let out a groan that sounded like her name as she twirled her tongue around the mushroom head giving her time to adjust to his girth and length. Then once she was settled she felt his hand gently placed on the back of her head as she took him deeper, letting her tongue trace the veins on his dick, cradling his balls in her small hands. Clarke took him even deeper when his legs began to shake. His grip in her hair becoming tighter, she could feel the wetness between her legs. She did her best to squeeze her legs together to relive the pressure. As she continued to suck and swirl his member in her mouth she could feel his erratic motions. He was doing his best not to thrust into her mouth. She quickly peered up at him to see him and his eyes were closed and his mouth was open, a look of pleasure on his face. He opened his eyes and saw Clarke's blue ones staring up at him and with one final intense swirl of her tongue Bellamy came, spurting hot cum down Clarke's throat as they stared each other in the eyes. Bellamy let out a groan and tugged roughly at her hair and Clarke swallowed everything he gave her. Then with one final pop she released him from her mouth, and with Bellamy's arms pulling her up she pushed her hair out of her face and wiped the excess cum off her mouth.