Chapter Nineteen

Two Days Later
Adam
"Still can't find her?" Tommy laughs as I come into the room groaning.

I nod. "Yes. But I'm still not asking for help."

"Alright, detective. Good luck." He says sarcastically.

"Detective Lambert is in the house!"

He rolls his eyes. "I can't believe I have to live with you for a few days."

I chuckle. "What? I'm not that bad."

"I'm lucky you aren't pregnant. But I'm pregnant!"

I roll my eyes as I fall onto the couch. "Wow Tommy! How many months?"

"Zero."

I laugh. I still had no luck of finding Tiffany and Raven. That's what I get when I don't ask for help. But I'm a big boy and I'll eventually figure it out. Maybe. Man, I suck at life right now.

I go on tour less than a month now and I'm obviously excited, yeah. But I don't wanna leave without seeing my daughter and girlfriend. Well, ex-girlfriend. For now at least.

I want to try and be the best father I can be. Raven's birth is still making headlines. She's gonna be one popular (and spoiled if you think about it) baby.

I don't care if it will take more than a week to find them. Wait! How stupid am I! The Yale campus. I haven't checked that out. I guess I'll be doing that tomorrow!
_________________
Next Day
Tiffany
"I told you it's old." I look at the ring, that had scratches and dents all over it. It's supposedly Jimi's grandfather's ring.

"Yeah, but how old?"

"Old."

I chuckle. "If it didn't have these dents and scratches, it'd be a beautiful ring."

I hand it back to him. "Keep it."

"You sure?"

"Very sure."

"Alrighty then." I put the ring on my nightstand and walk up to Raven's crib. I take her out and feed her.

"I'm going to class now. I'll see you later?"

"Obviously." I laugh.

He leaves the dorm and I walk out of my room, burping Raven. I've learned a lot in the past three weeks. I'm slowly becoming a morning person. I'm learning more about being a mom. And I'm learning more about Raven's personality.

We had baby stuff all over the dorm. I've only brought her to class about three times. It was before Tommy came to visit and Jimi, Ravenna, and I had classes at the same time then.

I knock came on the door as I entered my room. I put Raven in her crib for her nap. "Coming."

I rush out to the living room and open the door,

"Hey, Tiff."