Jealous // Ivan Martinez

Your friend Zabdiel De Jesus, came to visit you at the Team 10 house. He became your friend when you joined the Spanish TV Show called La Banda, since then, you and Zabdi would always be close to each other. People often thinks that you guys are a couple.  (This one's for my CNCOWners)

Your PoV

My friend Zabdiel is staying at the Team 10 house for a day, he came to visit me because we haven't seen each other for almost 2 years now, we decided to cuddle and take a nap.

Ivan's PoV

I was gonna ask Y/N out on a date, but when I opened the door of her bedroom. I saw her and some guy cuddling, both of them were half naked.

I went to the office, furious. "Who is that guy in Y/N's room?" "Oh, that's Zabdiel. Y/N's friend, he'll be staying here until tomorrow" Erika said.

I then went to the gym to release some anger on the punching bag.

Your PoV

I woke up before Zabdi, I decided to go to the kitchen and get some water. There I saw Ivan eating some postmates. I kissed his cheek and went to the fridge.

"I didn't know you had a boyfriend, Y/N" he said, I chuckled and said "boyfriend? Haha Zabdiel isn't my boyfriend" "but why were you guys cuddling half naked?" I then went to him and wrap my arms around Ivan. "there's no need to be jealous, mi amor. Zabdiel is just a friend" "I'm not jealous" "keep telling yourself that"

Short and shitty, as always. Three more drafts to go 😂