#7 Your Sick & He Looks After You

Calum; 'Hey babe, you ready to go?' Your boyfriend Calum asked you. You didn't realy instead you pushed past him and ran to the toilet to vomit, you felt someone lift you hair up and rub your back, 'Awh baby, the only place your going is bed,' He giggled. He picked you up like a baby and carried you to bed, he tucks you in making sure that you are comfortable. 'Did you want anything baby girl?' He asks you, 'Cuddles,' You pouted like a 5 year old child, 'Okay baby,' He smiled as he kicked his shoes off and took his shirt and pants off, leaving him in just his boxers. He lays don next to you and you place your head on his chest, him wrapping his arms around you waist, 'Im sorry we could go out today,' You appolgized, 'Is okay babe, I would much rather this,' He smiled, 'Kiss me,' He laughed, 'I want to, but you cant get sick baby,' You explained, 'Baby, If me getting sick means that I can kiss you all day, then I'm willing to get sick for you,' He smiled, 'Awh baby,' You smiled. He leant down and kiss you passionately. 

Luke; 'Stop itching,' Luke said for the 2 millionth time that night, 'But they're itchy!' You whined, 'Itching them isnt going to help babe,' He frowned, 'I know,' you pouted. Luke moved closer so that he could cuddle you, 'Luke! I dont want you to get them!' You almost yelled, 'Babe, I've had the needle, I cant get chicken pox,' He laughed, 'Okay,' you smiled. You laied on his chest and he wrapped his arms around your waist. You cuddled for the rest of the day watching movies. 

Ashton; You've been feeling sick lately, you've had pains in the stomach and really bad head aches, but luckily you have your boyfriend Ashton to look after you, his been great. All day you would cuddle on the couch, he would get you anything you like and he even lets you choose what you want to watch, he told the rest of the boys that he wouldn't be at band practice for the rest of the week, 'Ash, you can go to band practice, I'm fine,' You smiled, 'No your not, your white as a ghost and your vomiting every 30 minutes your sleeping most of the day, and I told the boys that I was coming to band practice for the rest of the week, so it looks like your stuck with me,' He smiled widely. You smiled and layed back down on the sofa bed that Ashton had made for you and him, he grabs the doona and covers you, 'Did you want anything beautiful?' He asked you, 'Just cuddles Ash,' You smiled. 

Michael; You and Michael are both sick, but Michael cares more about your health then he does about his own, he'll get up whenever you need something. He cooks for you, cleans for you he dose everything that you do for him, he loves treating his princess like a princess. He loves you and only wants the best for you even if it means that he is going to be sick for longer, then so be it. 

A/N

Okay so Im sorry about not updating, but I prmoise that I will try and update at least everyday or every second day, but I have a long distance realtionship going at the moment and it is quite hard, Im trying to juggle my Fan Fics, My boyfriend and my school work, I have to pick my grades up, cause if not then I cant get a job which means I can't pay for a ticket to see my boyfriend, so I will try my hardest <3 BUT THANK YOU FOR THE 3.9 K READS!!!! LOVE YOU GUYS!

Twitter; @_5SecondsOfJai_
Instagram; @ohheythereitskya