Haunted Basement

Y/N
It's night time and I hate the dark. I know I'm stupid for taking the basement until they get the room thing situated. But it would've been so awkward me and Colby sleeping in the same bed.

It was like 12:00 at night. I went to Colby's room and knocked on the door. "Sam go away!" "Umm it's not Sam." "Y/N sorry come in." I went into his room and blushed because he was shirtless. I looked down. Trying to hide my cheery red face. But it didn't work.

"Why are you blushing?" Colby asked teasingly. "Uh..umm...icantsleepanduwaswonderingificoyldsleepinyourroomtonight." I said really fast. (I can't sleep and was wondering if I could sleep in your room tonight. That's what it says) "Yes! Of course you can." "Really? I thought you were gonna say no. Thank you."

He patted a spot next to him on his bed. I smiled awkwardly and sat there. We both had our backs against the wall since his bed is against the wall. I was getting tired and Colby saw that. He put his arm around me letting me put my head on his shoulder.

Colby basically picked me up and lay me down on the bed. He lay down next to me spooning me and burying his face into my neck.
~~~time skip to morning~~~
I woke up to the the amazing sound of Colby laughing on a live stream. "Good Morning sleepy head" He said to me "Ughhh why do morning exist?!" I complained. Colby just laughed and ended the broadcast cause the comments were about me. And not in a good way.

Colby smiled at me and started playing with my hair. I lay my head on his chest and closed my eyes. But as soon as I was about to fall asleep again someone yelled PANCAKES!!!!! I jumped out of Colby's bed and ran down stairs. Colby right behind me.

We laughed and I said "I win!" In a very high pitched voice. "I didn't know it was a race." "Everything's a race when you live with me."
~~~timey skippy after breakfast~~~
I went into the basement to get ready but the lights weren't working. I asked Colby to come down with me cause I hate the dark.

When we got down there there were candles lit around all my stuff except for my draw string bag that had my ouija board in it but the board wasn't there. I grabbed Colby and we ran up the stairs out of the basement. Everybody looked at us like we were crazy.

"DUDE I thought you said it was nice in the basement!!" I yelled to basically everyone except Devon. "I didn't think you brought a ouija board. And now it's gone somewhere in the house." "Sorry OK I'm sorry! Let's just go down there and get my stuff." I said to Sam not Colby. He nodded and we got my stuff and brought it up to Colby's room. Wow!

A/N
Sorry I didn't update I went camping and stayed at my frands house. And I'm really lazy also been played resident evil 7 but I'll update again to day at night so u can get a Colby POV
Love y'all
Potato OUT
PEACE✌🏽️✌🏼✌🏾✌🏿✌🏻✌✌🏼