Chapter 1

"Come on girls, the photoshoot is starting in 1!" shouts Leigh-Anne. Perrie and Jade are laughing in the toilet. "Aw, Jerrie is back", says Jesy who is sitting next to Leigh-Anne. Leigh nods and forces a smile to her face, trying to hide the pain. The pain of being the one who gets left out. "I guess, but why won't they just come?" Leigh said, clearly more annoyed than before. Jesy shrugs. Finally the toilet door opens and Jade and Perrie come out, giggling. Jade is trying to say something but fails, because she's laughing too much. That makes Perrie laugh even more and even Jesy laughs a little. "Girls, I don't even wanna know what you did in the toilet. Just come sit here", Jesy says and points the couch they're currently sitting on. Everyone laughs at Jesy's comment, even Leigh. Perrie and Jade come, and sit next to each other. Leigh is now on the left side of the couch. Jesy is in the middle with Jade and Perrie is on the right. "Hey, wasn't I supposed to be in the middle with Pez?" she asks. Perrie doesn't say anything. "My Little Pezza is sitting next to me, period." says Jade. Jesy and Perrie laugh a bit. Leigh forces a smile to her face again, and the photoshoot starts.

The poses are normal, just sitting there and making different faces. But then suddenly the photographer asks Leigh to lay on the girls. So she puts her feet on top of Jesy and her head on Perrie's lap. Jade laughs at the moment. Leigh can't help but laugh too.

Suddenly Leigh hears someone whispering her name. She looks up and sees Perrie looking at her. "Hey Lee, are you okay? You seem so... quiet and distant", she says. What can I say? I don't want to start crying now, Leigh thinks. So she answers with a plain, simple "Later".

The photographer takes a few more photos, and then the photoshoot is complete. The photographer kept saying stuff like "this is good" and "you're killing it".  It felt weird but also pretty good. Leigh was about to escape quickly, but Perrie came up to her.

"So, what's wrong?" she asked. Leigh-Anne shrugged. "It's honestly not a big deal." Perrie looked at her, from her head to her toes. Something in the way that Perrie looked at her gave Leigh goosebumps. Perrie is quiet for a while and then starts singing "Pretend It's Ok". Leigh listens to it a while, but starts then crying. Perrie takes her to a tight, long hug. They just stand there, hugging eachother. Leigh doesn't want the hug to end, but Perrie pulls out. She takes Leigh's hand and walks with her to a quiet place. "It's ok, you can tell me," says Perrie, sounding very worried.
Leigh doesn't say anything for a while. Then she gives in to her
emotions.

"I feel like I'm always the one who gets left out. Like, you have a lot of fans because you sing so well, Jesy has a lot of fans because she's so confident and Jade has a lot of fans because she's cute and funny but then there's me..." Leigh sobs. "Nonsense. You have also a lot of fans. Besides, most of mixers may have a favourite member but they like all of us," says Perrie while holding Leigh's hand. She tries to smile. "But then there are the ships. Jerrie and Pesy. Always either one of them. And once again, I'm the one who gets left out," Leigh says. Perrie starts humming silently Justin Bieber and DJ Khaled's "I'm The One".
"What?" Leigh asks, confused. "I'm sorry, but you said "I'm the one" and I had to sing that song a little", Perrie apologises. Leigh bursts into relieved laughter, mixed with tears.

"Thank you so much Perrie", Leigh-Anne says hugging her. "Anytime Lee Lee", answers Perrie. Both of them smile. Then Jade and Jesy come to them. "See Jesy, I told you we should look from here first", Jade says to Jesy. "Whatever. The main thing is that we found them. We've been looking for you literally everywhere!" Jesy says. Leigh smiles. "We were hiding from you on purpose", she says. "Because who wouldn't?" Perrie says laughing. All of them laugh.
Leigh feels something touching her hand. She looks down to see Perrie's hand right next to hers. A warm feeling takes over her body. Leigh decides to grab Perrie's hand. Perrie seems a little surprised, but doesn't move her hand. Jesy and Jade are talking something, but Leigh isn't listening. She has more important things to think about. For example, why does she feel this way when Perrie touches her or looks at her.
-----------------

Hello guys! Thank you so much for reading and I'm sorry if this is a little short, but I didn't want to write too much in this first chapter. Also I'm sorry if there are any mistakes, English is not my first language.
Thank you and bye😘
I'll try to post a new chapter on 24th or 25th June.