Chapter 6

Perrie took a deep breath. "I need to be strong", she said to herself.
She took her phone and read her and Jesy's recent texts.
"Please, I can't hide my feelings!" she had texted.
"You need to. Or don't you care about her?" Jesy's answer was cold.
"Of course I do!", Perrie answered.
"Then you know what to do", Jesy had answered immediately.
Perrie put her phone away. She paid for the food and drove away.

Meanwhile at the girls' house, Leigh, Jade and Jesy were watching Netflix. "What's taking Pez so long? I'm hungry", Leigh moaned. Jade chuckled. "She should be here soon", Jesy laughed. "Good", Leigh answered. Then she drank some water from a glass that Jade had brought her. The girls were really nice to her. For the first time in a while, Leigh didn't feel like she was being left out.

Suddenly there was a bright scene on the tv. Leigh felt nauseous and had to run to the bathroom. Then she threw up again. Jesy and Jade followed her. "Omg Leigh, I'm so sorry. I should've warned you about that", Jesy said. She obviously felt bad. "It- it's ok", Leigh was able to say. She was sobbing again. "Hey, how about we just stay in bed and eat, drink and talk?" Jade suggested. Leigh nodded and said that it sounded good. Jesy and Jade smiled. Leigh tried her best to smile.

When Perrie came home, Jade told her about Leigh throwing up again. Perrie looked really worried. "Oh gosh, is she okay?" she asked. Jade nodded. "Yeah. But we decided not to watch tv. We're just sitting on her bed and talking", she said. Perrie let out a relieved sigh. She walked to Leigh and gave her the burger and fries. "Thank you so much, Pez!" Leigh said and started unwrapping the hamburger. Then she started eating it.

"She's so beautiful", Perrie thought. "Maybe we should let her be alone for a while", Jesy suggested. "I want Pez to stay here", Leigh said. "Of course I'll stay", Perrie answered, happily. Jesy looked at Perrie, like saying "Remember what we talked about". Perrie ignored it. Jade and Jesy walked out the room. Perrie came to sit next to Leigh on her bed. "Can you come here?" Leigh asked, meaning if Perrie could come to lay next to her. Perrie hesitated at first, but laid then down next to Lee. They were so close to each other. Then suddenly Perrie jumped out. "I- I can't", she said and ran out of the room.

"Perrie, wait!" Leigh yelled. She tried to get up, but started feeling sick again. So she took her burger and fries and continued eating them while wondering why Perrie ran away like that. Had Leigh done something wrong? Perrie had been acting weird after Leigh's "accident" anyway. Maybe it was just stress. Or maybe she was worried that she'd hurt Leigh. Leigh had many theories in her head, but only one of them was the right one.

Perrie ran to the living room where Jesy and Jade watched tv. "Pez, what's wrong?" Jade asked as she noticed Perrie. "Uh, I just realised that I need to, uh, write my family", she lied. It was a bad lie, but apparently believable enough. Jade and Jesy nodded. "Ok, we'll be here if you need anything", said Jesy. Perrie nodded and smiled a little. Perrie went to her room and closed the door, but didn't lock it. Jade and Jesy looked at each other, shrugged and then turned back to the tv.

Meanwhile, Leigh was feeling very confused. She decided to go ask Perrie for an honest answer. She got up, felt a little sick but she was able to handle it. She walked to Perrie's room. Luckily, neither Jesy or Jade saw her. They would've just stopped her.

Leigh opened Perrie's door and went inside. Then she closed and locked the door. Perrie was sitting on her bed, back towards Leigh. Seemed like she was writing or drawing something. Leigh stepped closer. She touched Perrie's shoulder. She turned quickly and revealed her face. Her make-up was ruined. She had cried. A lot. Leigh looked at her a while and sat then down next to her. 

"Lee? I- I have to tell you something", Perrie said while sobbing. "Of course, tell me", Leigh answered and tried to hug Perrie but she turned away. "I'm sorry that I acted so coldly after you came from the hospital", she said. "I didn't even notice anything! Anyway, it's understandable", Leigh answered smiling. "Is it? Then explain it to me", Perrie said with a trembling voice. "Sorry", Perrie said. Leigh tried hugging her again, and this time she let Leigh do it. "Jesy told me I gotta hide my feelings until you get better", Perrie said fast. "Feelings?" Leigh was confused. "Remember how the doctor told us that you threw up because of a very strong emotion? The doctor said it could be for example fear or excitement. But we think that it was... Well, it doesn't matter right now. The main thing is that I had to act cold towards you so you wouldn't experience any strong emotions", Perrie explained. Leigh looked at her. "Does Jade know about your pretty little "plan"?" Leigh asked. She didn't know if she should be angry or grateful. Perrie shook her head. "No, she doesn't. But I think that she knows that something's going on tho."

"But what did you mean when you said that you had to hide your feelings? What feelings?" Leigh was still confused. Perrie sighed. It was clear that she was hoping to avoid this conversation. She looked Leigh deep in her eyes. Then she stood up and walked in front of Leigh. Leigh stood up too. They were standing in front of each other. They were so close. Perrie looked down and then into Leigh's eyes again.

"I- I think that I love you", Perrie said.

------------------------

I DO NOT OWN THE YOUTUBE VIDEO OR ANY CLIPS OF IT, ALL CREDITS TO OWNERS

-------------

How does Leigh react? Will "Lerrie" ever happen? And what about the picture? Keep reading to find out <3

Wassup and thank you guys so much for reading! Every read, vote and comment means so much to me. Btw, I announced my publishing schedule. It's in my profile.

I'll (try to) publish  a new part every Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Monday <33

ilysm and byeehh xx