Chapter 2

Leigh-Anne wakes up, feeling dizzy and loopy. "What the hell happened last night?" she asks herself out loud. She's now sitting on the bed. Then she hears someone rolling next to her. Leigh looks, scared of what she'll see. There was Perrie.

She was asleep. She looked so peaceful and beautiful. She didn't have any makeup on. She looked so natural yet so perfect. Leigh looked at her. Seriously, what even happened last night?

Leigh remembers how all four of them went out to celebrate Jade's brother's birthday or something like that. They went to a nice, cozy restaurant. There a good-looking male waitress brought them their menus. Leigh remembers Jade doing her iconic pick-up move: flicking her hair and smiling mysteriously. It seemed to work, he smiled back at Jade. Right after he was gone, they burst into a laughter so loud that everyone stared at them. 

They had just got their foods, when Power ft.Stormzy started playing from the restaurant's speakers. Perrie got so hyped that she almost dropped her plate. They all started dancing and singing along. The first one to stop was Perrie, who started eating her food. Leigh remembers thinking how that was so typical Perrie. She might have said it out loud, because she remembers everyone laughing. After they had eaten and Jade had asked that hot waitress for his phone number but he said that he was engaged, Leigh thinks they went to a club to cheer Jade up. Of course, she wasn't actually sad, but they all wanted an excuse to go to a club. And the rest of the night was a blur.

"I think that I had a few too many to drink... But why am I with Perrie?" she thought. That same, warm feeling was back. With Perrie, she felt good. She hadn't felt that way with anyone before Pez. But no. "It might be different if we weren't popular, but if this gets out... We're gonna get so much hate" Leigh figured. "I think it's best if I leave before she wakes up."

Leigh went to the kitchen, making herself some breakfast. Their wooden floor felt cold to her bare feet. She opened the fridge to get some bread. She laughed a little. Jade always put the bread in the fridge. Suddenly Leigh heard footsteps approaching her.  She turned around quickly. It was Jesy. They smiled at each other. "Girl, is Lerrie real?" Jesy asked. Leigh immediately felt uncomfortable. "Uhh, what do you mean?" she asked, red as a tomato. "You don't remember?" Jesy asked. She looked shocked but amused. Leigh shook her head. "You guys just went up to everyone you saw at the club and said that Lerrie is real", Jesy explained. Leigh put her hands on her mouth. She was shocked. But at the same time, she thought that it was kinda cute. "It was so funny", Jesy added. "I can believe that", Leigh said, laughing. After all, they were both drunk. It didn't mean anything. Right?

Leigh was eating breakfast with Jesy when Perrie woke up. She walked to the kitchen, wearing only her Calvin Klein-underwear and a pair of fluffy, pink socks. Her hair looked flawless and her face, well, Leigh had no words. She still hadn't put any makeup on, but she looked amazing. As Perrie noticed Leigh staring at her, she blushed a little. "What's wrong? Why are you looking at me like that?" Perrie asked. It was Leigh's time to blush. "Nothing. I just... I'm just not used to seeing you without makeup", she lied. Perrie nodded. Leigh didn't know if she was dreaming, but it seemed like Perrie stared into her eyes a bit longer than it was necessary. 

Then, Jade came into the kitchen. She clearly wasn't feeling very well. "Good morning angel", Perrie said with a smirk on her face. Jesy laughed. Leigh felt a feeling that she had never experienced before. It felt like someone had taken something very important from her. "Oh shut it", Jade says, putting her hand to her forehead. Everyone laughed, including Leigh.

"So, what should we do today?" Leigh asked. "Seriously? I'm still screwed from last night," Jade said. "Oh Jeed you're always screwed", said Perrie. Jade hit Perrie gently, laughing. Jesy and Leigh laughed too.  "I recommend we go to this new amusement park", Jesy suggests. Leigh nods. "I approve", she says. Perrie looks at Leigh. "Sure", she says. "Jade?" Leigh asks. She's hoping that Jade will say yes. "I don't really know..." Jade said. She didn't want to go, it was clear. "Hey Jeed if you wanna stay here, I can stay with you. Pez and Lee can go by themselves. If that's okay with them", Jesy said to Jade. Leigh didn't really know if she was okay with it. Like, she had woken up next to Perrie this morning. Lord knows what could happen next. "I'm okay with it", Perrie said. Leigh took a deep breath, then said: "Pez? I need to talk to you about something." Perrie nodded. They went upstairs so Jade and Jesy wouldn't hear them. "Do you know what happened last night?" Leigh asked her. "I only remember that we got totally wasted", Perrie says laughing. "You know, when I woke up, I... I was next to you", Leigh says, worried of how Perrie will react. Perrie's mouth opened. She looks shocked.
--------------------------------

The chapter 2 of Lerrie Is Real is here!! I hope you liked this <3 
How will Perrie react? And what happened last night? Will Leigh ever find out? Keep reading to know! 💗
Next chapter is probably coming on the 25th or 26th <33 ilysm😘