Chapter 7

"W-what?" Leigh thought that she had heard wrong. Did Perrie just tell her she was in love with her? Leigh couldn't do anything but stare at Perrie. Perrie noticed it and mumbled: "I shouldn't have said that. Forget it." But Leigh didn't want to forget it. "What if I don't want to forget it?" Leigh asked challengingly. Perrie stared at her like she was out of her mind. "Leigh, no. Just think about what would happen if people knew! There's already that one photo, we don't need more drama", she said determinedly. "You know about that photo?" Leigh asked, surprised. Perrie nodded. "Of course I do. But how do you know about it?" she asked. Leigh started explaining. When she saw the photo was when she first time felt sick and threw up.

"So that's the "strong emotion" you experienced!" Perrie exclaimed. "But what was the emotion?"

To be honest, Leigh didn't even know. At least, she wasn't sure. Or maybe she just didn't want to admit it to herself. Maybe all the answers have been under her nose all the time, but she chose not to see them.

"I'm not sure", Leigh said. It was a lie. She had finally admitted it to herself. Perrie looked disappointed and Leigh started feeling so bad that she had to tell Perrie the truth. And this time, the whole truth.
"I lied. I do know what it was", she said. Perrie looked surprised. "Why didn't you tell us earlier?" she asked. Leigh sighed. "It's not that simple."
"Then explain it to me!" Perrie said. She was determined to find out the truth. "Fine. I think- I think that the emotion was love."
Leigh thought she would see Perrie surprised, but it looked like she was suspecting something like this. She nodded. "So... I love you, you love me?" Perrie said with an unsure voice. Leigh nodded. "I guess."
"So why aren't we together?" Perrie asked smiling. "You tell me", Leigh smirked. Perrie chuckled. "So Lerrie really is real", she said. Leigh giggled. "Yeah, I guess you could say that." They both laughed. Then Leigh's face dropped. "But what about...everyone?" she asked. She was worried about other people's reactions. "You care?" Perrie asked with a trembling voice. "I thought you were different. I thought you don't want to hide your true self", she said. She was clearly hurt. "No no Pez, I didn't mean it that way! I mean, there's already that picture, you said it yourself!" Leigh said quickly. Perrie started thinking.

"Yeah, you're right. Maybe we should keep this a secret, at least for now", she said. Leigh was surprised but nodded. They hugged each other. While they were hugging, Perrie's door opened and Jade and Jesy came in. "Lee, what in the world are you doing here? You're supposed to be resting in your bed", yelled Jade. "I feel a lot better now, trust me", Leigh smiled. "Lee, maybe we should tell them", Perrie said. "Tell us what?" asked Jade. Jesy smiled. She knew what they were talking about.

After they had told Jade and Jesy everything, they felt good. They didn't need to pretend anymore. "So... Are you gonna tell like, everyone?" asked Jesy. Leigh and Perrie looked at each other. Leigh shook her head. "No. At least not yet. Of course we'll tell our families, but not the public just yet." Perrie nodded. "I agree".

"How long have you known? And how do you feel like when you're with each other? Tell me everything", Jade said and sat down next to Perrie and Leigh. Everyone chuckled. "Well, I've known since the X-Factor. There was something about her that simply attracted me", Perrie said smiling at Leigh. "Me too. And when I'm with her, I feel like I can do anything", Leigh added. "Aww, you guys are actual goals!" Jesy said. "Btw, I'm sorry for what I did, but I thought that I was doing the right thing", she continued. "It's okay now", Leigh smiled. "Don't worry about it." They all smiled.

"Okay but seriously, you have to get some rest", Perrie said to Leigh. Leigh nodded. "At least now I can go to sleep knowing that everything's fine", she smiled. They all smiled back at her. "We love you both", Jade said. "Oh, but that might be a little weird thing to say..." she realised. "Oh well, we love you both", she shrugged and smiled that beautiful smile of hers. The girls laughed. "Typical Jade", thought Leigh. "Seriously thank you guys. For taking such a good care of me while I was sick and for accepting this. I literally couldn't live without you and I hope we stay friends forever", Leigh said and hugged each one of the girls, one at a time. "Aww Lee-Lee, of course! And we are so sorry if you felt like you were being left out. We'll promise that it won't happen again! And of course we didn't do it on purpose", Jesy said. "It's alright", Leigh said.

"Lots of things had gotten an answer that night. But still, there were and will be many mysteries. But now isn't the time to worry about the future. It's time to enjoy the present and all the people you got in it, because if you don't appreciate them enough, you might soon realise that they're gone", Leigh wrote into her diary. She hadn't written on it for ages, but felt like now was the right time for it.

-----------------------------------------

I am so sorry for how boring and short this chapter was but I literally did not have any ideas. Thank you anyways for reading and if you liked this, please vote for this chapter and/or comment something! Thank you, I love you all <3