Chapter 4

Leigh and Perrie walked to the ticket stand and bought wristbands. With them, they would be able to go on so many rides as they wanted to for tonight. "So, where should we go first?" asked Leigh. "Hmm... How about that?" suggested Perrie, pointing at a wooden rollercoaster. "Ok, but only if I can hold your hand", Leigh chuckled. She realised then what she had said. "I mean..." she was about to explain, but Perrie was faster. "Of course you can", she smiled. Leigh smiled back, blushing a little. Being around Perrie made her blush a lot.

The line to the rollercoaster was long. They waited for almost an hour until they finally got to the rollercoaster. After the safety beams were put on, Leigh started having second thoughts. "Pez, I don't wanna do this", she mumbled. Perrie smiled and then said in an encouraging voice: You can do it. Trust me, it'll be fun." Leigh was a little suspicious but took a deep breath and started counting to 10. When she was a 4, the ride started. Leigh screamed. "Shout out to my ex...!" Perrie yelled. Many people started singing "Shout Out To My Ex". It made Leigh and Perrie smile. Perrie took her phone and first took selfies with Leigh and then recorded her shouting "Shout out...!" and the fans started singing it. Then she sent the video to their group chat.

P: Omg look at this! How cute <3 *video*

Jade: Awww this is one of the reasons why I love our fans!

Jesy: Yaasss!!

Leigh read the texts from Pez's phone. She didn't even realise that the ride was ending. "What the heck I didn't even notice this was ending!" she chuckled. "See, I told ya it wouldn't be that bad", Perrie smirked. "How did you take photos and videos in the middle of that?" Leigh asked Perrie. "It really wasn't that bad. Plus, I knew that I wasn't in danger. I was with you", she said smiling her sweet smile. Leigh's heart melted.

A girl walked towards them. "Hey, are you Leigh-Anne and Perrie? I'm Chloe and I'm a huge fan of Little Mix!" she said. Leigh and Pez looked at eachother. "Yeah we are. It's so lovely to meet you Chloe !" Leigh said and hugged her. Perrie smiled and hugged Chloe too. They all smiled at each other. "Do you mind if I hang with you tonight? My so called "friends" kinda ditched me", Chloe said a little embarrassed. "But of course you can!" Said Perrie immeadiately. Leigh nodded. "Thanks guys. By the way, I really love "Little Me". It's so inspirational and beautiful", Chloe said. "Aww thank you love, it's also one of our favourites", Leigh said.

"Can I take a selfie with you?" Chloe asked after a while. "Of course", said Leigh. "I have an idea. You wait here, I'll be back in a sec!" Perrie said and ran away. Leigh and Chloe laughed. "It's nice that you treat us like ordinary people and don't scream all the time", Leigh said laughing a little. "Thanks, I try to treat you as ordinary people, because that's sorta who you are. I mean, of course you're amazing and all that but you know what I mean", she answered quickly. Leigh giggled. "It's okay."

They saw Perrie running towards them holding three large cotton candies. "Pez!" Leigh giggled. "I thought we could take a selfie when our faces are all pink and sticky?" Perrie said, trying to catch her breath. "Omg that's a great idea!" Chloe said and started eating her cotton candy. Leigh and Perrie did the same.

Once their faces were all pink and sticky, Chloe took out her phone and opened camera mode. "Come here girls", she said. Perrie came to her left side and Leigh to her right side. They took many selfies and laughed because Chloe couldn't hold her phone still. Everyone who walked past them looked at them as if they were crazy. That made them laugh even more.

Finally they had gotten good enough selfies. "Thank you so much", Chloe said again. "No worries. And hey, are you okay? When you first came to us you said your friends ditched you?" Leigh asked her. "So called "friends". Long story short, I thought they were my friends and they asked me to come here with them and then they just left me alone", Chloe said. She didn't look sad, she looked angry. "Awh, sucks. Well, in my opinion everything worked out well, didn't it?" said Pez smiling. Then she hugged Chloe. Leigh hugged her too.

They had gone to many rides and ghost houses and had so fun that they didn't even realise it was getting late. "Pezz, I think we should go soon", Leigh said. "I think so too"."
"It was very nice meeting you!" Chloe said. "It was nice meeting you too, we had an amazing time", Perrie said. She was holding a teddy bear she had won. "Here, take this", Perrie said and gave the teddy bear to Chloe. She gasped. "Are you sure? That took you like, a hundred tries to win that", Chloe said. Both Leigh and Perrie laughed. "Yeah, I'm sure", Perrie said and put the teddy bear on Chloe's hands. "Thanks Pez. I'm gonna name this Lerrie."

Something inside Leigh turned and she felt sick. She looked at Perrie. She smiled. Leigh forced a smile on her face too. "Okay bye loves", Chloe said and started walking away. "Byee!" Leigh waved at her. Perrie waved at her too.

After they had gone home and Leigh was laying on her bed, going through socials medias, she suddenly saw a picture. It was one of her, Perrie's and Chloe's selfies. In the picture, Leigh was looking at Perrie, smiling. The comments below it said "Lerrie is real!" and "Looks like Leigh is in love with Perrie". Leigh ran to the bathroom and threw up.
------------------------
What's wrong with Leigh? And how do others react to that picture? Keep reading to find out😘

Also, thank you for reading. And I'm so sorry that it took me so long to write this but I've been outside a lot since it's finally sunny here.
Hope you liked this ❣ I'll publish the next episode as soon as possible.
Love y'all!  ❤️❤️

///@ jade_wants_lasagna_ on insta was the winner of my contest and she decided Chloe's name.