two

Aubree's POV
" Just keep it cool, Aubree. It's just high school. You can do it. Just be nice to everyone there and you'll be liked." Me, motivating myself infront of the mirror.

Moving from high school to another high school was never really a big deal for me, because i have done that a lot. My dad always working from another country to another country. And me and my family have done that since i was seven years old.

Well i love moving from high school to another. But what i always concerned about, is making new friends. Even though it's fun, it makes you have a lot of friends from different high school, but the sad part always saying good bye to friends there.

" Aubree! Are you ready or not? I'm here to take you to school." My sister, Clara Martin, shouting from downstairs.

" I'm ready!"

Me watching from the car window, looking at the view of this town. There's so many shops in this town, cafes, this Crestmont movie theater, and others.
" So, have you met another people in this town? Your new friends at school?" Clara asked me, her eyes still focusing on the road.
" Well, when i post a picture on instagram, the kids from liberty high commented on my page so.." My eyes still focusing on the shops and busy people walking.
" Well that's good for you then." She said, smiling at me and pinch my cheek. She's the best sister.

" Okay, so, here we go." Clara pointed at this school building, and it's Liberty High.
" Wow. This school much better that what i went last time." My eyes glared at the school building.
" So you can get out of our car, and go there." My sister said, i smiled and say goodbye to her and get out of the car.

There was this group of boys wearing liberty high jacket talking and gagging, and that's when i saw a boy staring at me and smiled at me.

Gosh, his smile was perfect.

Who is he?

" Aubree Martin! Is that you?" This girl voice behind me calling me, making me turn my body.
" Uh, yeah, It's me. Who are you?" I asked. Her face is beautiful and her hair is curly and long.
" I'm Hannah Baker. That one girl at your instagram page?" She smiled at me and touched her hair.

" Oh! It's you. Nice to meet you." I laughed.
" So, i just knew that we are in Math together so, could we go to the class now... And can we be friends? And later i will meet you up with Jessica." Hannah said, she bite her lips.
" Oh, Jessica? Okay, sure. We can be friends, of course. " i giggled, Hannah walked infront of me, leading me while i just stared at the brown haired boy and he left immediately.

sorry if this kinda sucks but enjoy