seven

Aubree's POV
At lunch break, Jess, Hannah and i just sat at the lunch table while we just eat our lunch and talking.
" Ugh, I'm so glad that lunch break just starting. Geometry with Mr. Bates is really boring. Making me sick." Jess complained, while she tied her hair into a ponytail.
" Ugh. He's the worst." Hannah continued. I just laughed and eating my lunch.

" Oh, wait. I didn't get my french fries. Ugh, let me get it first." Jessica sighed, and get up from her seat and went to the cafetaria.

While Jessica went to the cafetaria, i saw Justin. He just laughing with his friends.
" Hey, who are you looking at? You seems a little serious." Hannah asked, and she looking around her and wondering who the person i was looking at.

I gave her a look and pointed to Justin. And she seems a little surpise.
" Justin? Oh, don't." Hannah said, made me confused and furrowed my eyebrows," Why?" i asked.

" He's dating Jessica." Hannah said, her face still shocked that i pointed Justin as the boy i have a crush with.

I can't believe it. Jessica is Justin's girlfriend?

" Whoa. Why jessica didn't tell me? And you think i'm into him? I'm just thinking that he's cute." I said, make sure that Hannah think that i don't like him. Even though i do.

" Well. That's good." Hannah said, smiling at me and take another look at Justin.

" You must be careful, Aubree." Hannah said, smirked at me and bited her apple.

" Hey guys, what did i miss?" Jessica finally joined us with a bowl of french fries.

My heart hurts a little bit when i see Jessica.

" So, you don't tell me that you and Justin are going out?" I asked with a smirk on my face.
" Um, that's not an important news right?" Jessica asked, she let out a small laugh.

" How? And when?" I'm still asking. Hannah looked at me with a face that just kinda said," Stop asking!"
" Well, from summer school. And it just happened. Why?" Jessica asked.
" Nothing. Just curious." I glared at Jess.

And then we continued our lunch, with an awkward situation.

I'm so weird. I kinda have a crush on someone who is my new friend's boyfriend! And if i continue to have a crush on him i will destroyed my friendship with Jessica in the future.

I have to stop liking him.